AIr jordan XXXV first info.

If this is the Talon SP-Z and not the XXXV, I wonderif these were the XXXV and they changed course to give these to Zion? There are too many design cues that point this towards being the XXXV. I mean Where else would the Z come from attached to the name? Slap Frag or another collab on it and boom, instant hype for Zions “sig”

Damn I wanted that fragment 34 bad and it looks like we will get these. The color locking on the frag 34 was perfect.

I think some of you just want these to be the 35 :lol:

They literally say "35" on them. :lol:

Screenshot_20200903-170101.png

EhAowLfX0AAY5kL

Clunky clodhoppers. The 34 SE was sleek and beautiful with many of these same elements. This ... well I guess it stays true to the Vs. I don't rock Vs so I guess it makes sense that I might not like them. But these look like somebody reupholstered some 34s with leather couch scraps and a furnace filter. Maybe some colorway will save them, because the Fragment 34s (never released) were also trash.

they got that 34SE vibe on them. I don't like the V's either but for some reason, that leather like tongue material and SE vibe and black colorblocking somehow pushing me towards getting them. the blue tooling though seems out of place and could have been better with plain white rather than a blue gradient and a black heel part rather than that blue color (if not, substitute a red for those blue parts).

Definitely got the Shaq and Emmit Smith vibes. Seem too clunky for a hoop shoe, alone mj. The black white blue colorway is the most interesting.

Man I'm sold I really like this model!
Screenshot_20200903-164000_Instagram.jpg
Zoom in on that picture and boy does that shoe look bad.

So what does the lettering on it mean I wonder, aside from the fragment design part.

FA20-MNJDSP-995-TC:MS251327-1~3/OS398560-1~3/FRAGMENTDESIGN

Also, if you count those shoelace clip looking strings on the side of the shoe?

35 of em. I keep trying to look at the shoe and like it. The top view doesn't look half bad. The side view just looks bizarre to me still.
And not crazy in a good way.

Yeah look horrible in that pic.

The design is way to busy, nothing flows' everything that might be interesting is implemented poorly.

Fragment XXXV's come out October 28. No Nike pics yet

"With the Jordan XXXV (which will be officially unvelied later this fall), on-court innovation is advanced. Fujiwara dresses the latest Jordan Brand game shoe in classic sport colors: black, blue and white. The effect is a full circle from his original Jordan I and a bridge between the nostalgia-tinged apparel and future sport performance. One must ask: What history will be made in these?

“It’s so different compared to older, vintage shoes. I like the innovations too,” Fujiwara says of the Air Jordan XXXV. “Maybe these shoes will be a holy grail in 10 years, I don’t know.”

" All three shoes include a discrete tooling code on the midsole, a common feature of Fragment Design collaborations, marking model and season. The Jordan Brand x Fragment collection releases globally September 17, except for the Air Jordan XXXV Fragment which launches October 28."

---------

With the "unvelied" typo from Nike, makes you wonder if once the Fragment XXXV pics leaked they sped up releasing this info. Kind of weird to have a collab announced before the actual shoe. Or has that happened with recent Jordan releases?

Has this ever happened before? A collab with a new sig that is still unreleased?

Imo more solid blocking works better for this style. Front kinda reminds me if the xv
Screenshot_20200903-182948_S Note.jpg

Now it looks like the adidas Kobe and ES22 love child. SMH. These are definitely not it for me.

Colorways won't change the basic design. I liked the 34s as soon as I saw them. I was repulsed by these at first glance and it's not changing. It's insulting to compare or say these were influenced by the 5s.

Fragment XXXV's come out October 28. No Nike pics yet

"With the Jordan XXXV (which will be officially unvelied later this fall), on-court innovation is advanced. Fujiwara dresses the latest Jordan Brand game shoe in classic sport colors: black, blue and white. The effect is a full circle from his original Jordan I and a bridge between the nostalgia-tinged apparel and future sport performance. One must ask: What history will be made in these?

“It’s so different compared to older, vintage shoes. I like the innovations too,” Fujiwara says of the Air Jordan XXXV. “Maybe these shoes will be a holy grail in 10 years, I don’t know.”

" All three shoes include a discrete tooling code on the midsole, a common feature of Fragment Design collaborations, marking model and season. The Jordan Brand x Fragment collection releases globally September 17, except for the Air Jordan XXXV Fragment which launches October 28."

---------

With the "unvelied" typo from Nike, makes you wonder if once the Fragment XXXV pics leaked they sped up releasing this info. Kind of weird to have a collab announced before the actual shoe. Or has that happened with recent Jordan releases?

Tell you what, this apparel from this collab is dope.

JBFJacket.jpg
JBFShirt2.jpg
JBFShirt.jpg
JBFShirt4.jpg
JBFShirt5.jpg

It might be time to move on from Tate Kuerbis. I like some of his silhouettes, but his designs lack harmony & he forces shapes/elements that don't really work. Putting large round shapes on the side of shoes can be a tough sell. I might still buy a pair, though. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom