AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I’m curious to see how accessible this collection will be. That blue hoodie and sweatshirt along with the shoes is what I need! I think the 35 is an excellent design! For me, its a step up from the 34. Best new sig since the 29 for me!

81B4E71A-A897-4CCF-9C69-5388F81A7158.jpeg

It’s official, they’re the 35s!!! The fragment colorways got me super excited for this model, can’t wait to see what else they’re gonna release. I love the shape of this shoe, and especially like how it looks from the top.

If this is the 35, ok. But if thats ^ the reveal shoe? No.... I am moving on. They put the best colorways on the Jumpmans .

I think these are 🔥 🔥 🔥
These shoes look like a much “bulkier” current AJ, totally opposite of the 34s where everything was thin mesh and super light.. I guarantee these will be excellent for casual wear.. The 5s are one of my favorites and I envision these having that similar feel..

Can’t wait to see more colorways though!! I like the silver looking material on the side of this pair it’s different. It almost looks like 3m too but idk.

I see Sneaker Bar Detroit edited the headline from Talon SP-Z to the XXXV...

every site are just too excited getting to post the first pics that they didn't even verify which shoes are which. on another site, the Talon SP-Z are the supposed Jordan 2021.

I’m still not convinced with these pics. I’ll wait until official pics are released. If these really are the XXXV’s then I’m not buyin ‘em. More power to you who do like them

Dear Jordan Brand,

My wallet thanks you. I’ll consider the MSRP I would’ve spent on these had they been worth a **** as money to put toward whatever stupid price it’ll take to get a pair of protro Grinches. Those five pairs of the game shoe the 34 got me to buy? The 35 is more like negative 5 pairs. Just awful.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour I told you there was zero chance in hell these clowns could produce a great new Jordan back-to-back:rofl:

I want to say this people are mad every year about the the design of the game shoe and blame the designer you cant be mad at them be mad at mj cause when they design something they bring a few different sample to him to look at and he pick what he like and don't like and what to add and they away he approved the finish good not designer if you dont believe me go watch the ultimate jordan dvd that came out back in 01 watch disc 2 their a scene where tinker come to mj house the goat sitting their playing his piano and tinker show him two sample 14s of the indigo their were some thing he like alot about one of them and not so much about the other but he told tinker to take the one thing that he did like about the second one and add it to the first one and he will sign off on it like was saying earlier it not the design team people should be mad at them if the man like it and sign off on it that just what it is
20200904_104502.jpg

I want to say this people are mad every year about the the design of the game shoe and blame the designer you cant be mad at them be mad at mj cause when they design something they bring a few different sample to him to look at and he pick what he like and don't like and what to add and they away he approved the finish good not designer if you dont believe me go watch the ultimate jordan dvd that came out back in 01 watch disc 2 their a scene where tinker come to mj house the goat sitting their playing his piano and tinker show him two sample 14s of the indigo their were some thing he like alot about one of them and not so much about the other but he told tinker to take the one thing that he did like about the second one and add it to the first one and he will sign off on it like was saying earlier it not the design team people should be mad at them if the man like it and sign off on it that just what it is
20200904_104502.jpg
One more thing i forgot in their when mj was saying he not going to put his name on a product and put it out their if he dont feel comfortable about so that go to show that he like and sign off on alot of stuff that some people hate

MJ has always had final approval. I know there was a communication issue with the X back then. But he is the final say. What would be interesting to know is his personal investment level now as compared to then when he was playing.

Back
Top Bottom