AIr jordan XXXV first info.

You know something we don’t? :lol:

nope just my preference, i'm wearing less and less performance based

hopefully no shroud this time.

i'd prefer something of a shroud, something like the 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 28, 34se. I'd say something that gives it that lifestyle look and less like something on the court since those days for me are long gone, though i keep a pair of 30s for when i'm feeling froggy :lol:

The white/black pair is pretty clean, woulda been nicer with a red sole though.. So far i’m in on the Zions and Glacier Greys though.

Ehq2MReXgAML-yY

Ehq2MRcWoAwLdL-

Ehq2MRhXsAMdhHU

^there’s no Pebax (plate) resting on the forefoot. Looks like huge panel pieces w/ mid foot torsion support. The 34s had a thick cored out plate. I hope I’m wrong because this is getting dumb.

Wow, the "ear" plate looks so superficial when you can see how it isn't a huge structural part of the shoe, but more like a panel.

it looks like the majority part of the support structure is foam (could be cushlon or phylon or react) and could be something like a KD type cushion setup without the constricting fit. the ear though could be for aesthetics but I would guess it would help with the compression of the zoom bags or hollowed out since people don't really need that midpart of the show for stepping unless you are hiking and stepping on rocks. the zoom turbo looks thick. it could very well be made for performance. I don't care much for the eclipse plate though. that part felt brittle anyways.

Im not gonna write the white and black pair off just yet but after seeing some of ARK ARK s versions they are a slight let down. And yeah, the toe netting would be something I would have thought to see on last years release giving more hints of a 4.

These are some lazy *** designed numbered series shoes. They gotta keep making that split toe & use goofy color blocking to make it less obvious.

Back
Top Bottom