AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I bought a pair in TTS to try out. Need to know if I actually like the feel and look on foot of the shoe and the sizing. I don’t want to wait around until the breds drop and then I end up with wrong size or not liking them. This way it I miss out on the breds I’ll know if resale is an option or not.

Blue voids weren't hard didn't expect COG to either I took my time. BV grew on some doubt the COG will. Might be had at discount later as will some others. PEs are a different story. Hope Warriors doesn't fall in that category.

The model gives me modern, sleeker Reebok Shaqnosis vibes, but the colorways we have seen so far and the design makes it not look fugly like the Shaqnosis. LOL
🤣

I forgot all about the DNAs.....those may be the 2nd 35 CW I try to cop.
The DNA’s are so sharp. I can’t wait for some YouTube videos on those.

Last edited:
Blue voids weren't hard didn't expect COG to either I took my time. BV grew on some doubt the COG will. Might be had at discount later as will some others. PEs are a different story. Hope Warriors doesn't fall in that category.

Blue Voids disappeared within a day or so if I remember correctly. And there was one actual restock like 2 months later and then the instagram order thing that worked, but for the most part if you waited two days you probably missed.

Lots and lots of people regretted not buying and waiting for discount on those.

I liked these from jump, not sure if they will be the same levels of regret. What you think?

Back
Top Bottom