AIr jordan XXXV first info.

got them. Was on a hiking trip. 3g. Took me 3 hrs to check out. Lol.

tenor (14).gif

Blue Voids disappeared within a day or so if I remember correctly. And there was one actual restock like 2 months later and then the instagram order thing that worked, but for the most part if you waited two days you probably missed.

Lots and lots of people regretted not buying and waiting for discount on those.

I liked these from jump, not sure if they will be the same levels of regret. What you think?

I bought the BV on release day and returned them after knowing I had to go half size up on the next one so no regret from me (didn't like the purple and the grid upper). As for other people, I don't know maybe when they're all gone they will regret it. I don't like the dark grey and blue tongue, if they were black I'd like them.

I dunno if somebody already posted here about the Sisterhood 35s that are supposed to be dropping, but they are gonna get got over here! LOL They are clean, includes the right amount of my favorite color (blue), have a gum outsole and have a reflective tongue. I need to find the release date on them stat!

for me, it's easier this time to either skip or delay any potential purchase although I find it sad at the same time. with nowhere and no one to play with and occurring health issues makes it a bittersweet deal for me. I'm on that road of whether I should continue this basketball sneaker and sport endeavor or call it quits and hang my gloves. still have my passion for shoes but the logic of spending on them seems to be getting difficult year after year.

For everyone coppin different colorways.... Are y’all playing in them or just rockin them causally?
Ball is life. Just a pickup warrior these days. Or I'll just go in and put up shots. It's my primary source of cardio. Just shooting around or running drills in some nice shoes is enough for me.

For casual I'm pretty boring, just give me some kill shots or converse.

Ball is life. Just a pickup warrior these days. Or I'll just go in and put up shots. It's my primary source of cardio. Just shooting around or running drills in some nice shoes is enough for me.

For casual I'm pretty boring, just give me some kill shots or converse.
Facts, ball is life. I think it’s the best type of cardio for me because I just enjoy it.

for me, it's easier this time to either skip or delay any potential purchase although I find it sad at the same time. with nowhere and no one to play with and occurring health issues makes it a bittersweet deal for me. I'm on that road of whether I should continue this basketball sneaker and sport endeavor or call it quits and hang my gloves. still have my passion for shoes but the logic of spending on them seems to be getting difficult year after year.

Buddy, welcome to the club. I had that exact revalation last year, and I've already sold 25 pairs of my DS shoes. Can't off load the majority of the rest of my collection fast enough. While I'll always love shoes, and will purchase certain pairs (carmine 6, Fire Red 4, any Agassi or Bo OG retro, old flights, etc) the impulse purchases are DONE! And truthfully, I feel better for it. It's getting harder & harder to get things, due to all the hypebeasts and people wanting to get their "Instagram flex" for likes. Not me!

After about 31 years of tracking down sneakers on a constant basis, I'm done! Just looking for other avenues to help sell other shoes I have that may be barely worn or of other brands. Like you mentioned with health issues, I too have LOADS of them (Crohn's & I'm a transplant patient) and in the end, it's not worth the stress.

I wanted these, I was busy, and missed. Saw the notification for direct to cart on NDC. Went there, had the 11.5 in my cart, but I couldn't do it. So be it. I'll see if it's possible to track down the "Morpho" pair from China (love that color way the most anyhow) but if I don't, I'm okay. Even going to sell my blue voids among MANY MANY MANY other pairs. The hobby just isn't what is used to be. But I feel better for it. The $$$ I get for all my shoes will be used for other things, especially with what's going on in the world. I just don't need all this extra stuff.

Buddy, welcome to the club. I had that exact revalation last year, and I've already sold 25 pairs of my DS shoes. Can't off load the majority of the rest of my collection fast enough. While I'll always love shoes, and will purchase certain pairs (carmine 6, Fire Red 4, any Agassi or Bo OG retro, old flights, etc) the impulse purchases are DONE! And truthfully, I feel better for it. It's getting harder & harder to get things, due to all the hypebeasts and people wanting to get their "Instagram flex" for likes. Not me!

After about 31 years of tracking down sneakers on a constant basis, I'm done! Just looking for other avenues to help sell other shoes I have that may be barely worn or of other brands. Like you mentioned with health issues, I too have LOADS of them (Crohn's & I'm a transplant patient) and in the end, it's not worth the stress.

I wanted these, I was busy, and missed. Saw the notification for direct to cart on NDC. Went there, had the 11.5 in my cart, but I couldn't do it. So be it. I'll see if it's possible to track down the "Morpho" pair from China (love that color way the most anyhow) but if I don't, I'm okay. Even going to sell my blue voids among MANY MANY MANY other pairs. The hobby just isn't what is used to be. But I feel better for it. The $$$ I get for all my shoes will be used for other things, especially with what's going on in the world. I just don't need all this extra stuff.
More truer words have not been spoken. It’s such a hassle now and everything Jordan seems to sell out in minutes. I was shocked these lasted all day. I know some like them and all but Nike tipped the scales to wait with the colorways theyve shown.

Back
Top Bottom