AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Gravities legitimately sold out?
smh i dont understand peoples taste these days but hey whatevs.
Not to go down a whole side road here ... a pair of shoes I'd had at my local consignment shop finally sold and yesterday I ran in to pick up my money. Had a socially distanced convo with one of the owners about how his business has been and the current state of affairs. He said from what he's seen, there's been a whole new round of influx of new or regular people who hear you can resell sneakers, and in these tough times, there are so many clueless people buying up stuff thinking they will make worthwhile money reselling. Which of course they won't.

All it's doing is making almost everything sell out, and while these resellers barely make a buck, the buyers end up having to go resale and pay fees and shipping, which just jacks up the price for stuff it shouldn't be happening on. Case in point, some dip **** had a pair of Raids in the same store and set the price at $300. Maybe eventually someone will pay it, but my point is, that's a somewhat delusional asking price for that shoe. And I see it all the time in there with what sellers have set their prices at for shoes that have never commanded those prices on any selling platform.

I believe some of you guys who ordered the center of gravity will be getting them soon (I was in the middle of a project and missed out lol), can’t wait to hear your thoughts on sizing.

JS”

Not to go down a whole side road here ... a pair of shoes I'd had at my local consignment shop finally sold and yesterday I ran in to pick up my money. Had a socially distanced convo with one of the owners about how his business has been and the current state of affairs. He said from what he's seen, there's been a whole new round of influx of new or regular people who hear you can resell sneakers, and in these tough times, there are so many clueless people buying up stuff thinking they will make worthwhile money reselling. Which of course they won't.

All it's doing is making almost everything sell out, and while these resellers barely make a buck, the buyers end up having to go resale and pay fees and shipping, which just jacks up the price for stuff it shouldn't be happening on. Case in point, some dip **** had a pair of Raids in the same store and set the price at $300. Maybe eventually someone will pay it, but my point is, that's a somewhat delusional asking price for that shoe. And I see it all the time in there with what sellers have set their prices at for shoes that have never commanded those prices on any selling platform.
Makes sense, had figured a good sum got botted up and thought why but can see what your saying. Same goes on in the land of video games as well, youll see some titles up for grabs by someone who clearly doesnt know what they have on hand for some absurd price.

Makes sense, had figured a good sum got botted up and thought why but can see what your saying. Same goes on in the land of video games as well, youll see some titles up for grabs by someone who clearly doesnt know what they have on hand for some absurd price.
Yeah, he gave me an example or two of how recently some people have come in wanting to sell things that really aren't in-demand models at inflated prices, and then they're confused when someone informs them that no, you're not sitting on a pot of gold here and you might be lucky to get $15 more than retail for them, if that. It was funny, he kept referring to them as "regular people," the point being, they don't know anything about shoes and just think you can flip anything for a profit because they hear about it somewhere or read an article about the popularity of sneakers and the whole business of it.

I swear some resellers are complete morons-I’ll never understand the ones who don’t research what they’re buying up or the ones who jump through hoops to make $3 off of a StockX sale. Surely, they can find a better use of their time.

Well i can skip the Warriors now via SHOF

737FCB48-88F2-41DF-937A-57C69D9FA455.jpeg

Im still taking warriors over thoseI like the split look on the warriors. That red doesn’t look as bright as the warriors either unless it’s the contrast.

Back
Top Bottom