AIr jordan XXXV first info.

My very quick 2 cents after 1 quick try on:

TTS for me. Normally if I'm not hooping a shoe (or it's not something like a Huarache) then I could half down. NOT the case with these. There is a little room, but not enough. So if you usally like your hoop shoes tight, I would still recommend true to size based off what I'm feeling.

The forefoot is roomier all around than the 34.....BUT the ankle/heel lockdown is the one thing standing out that I'm not feeling. The heel cuppage is a little too flexible for me. It feels like those bike helmet pads that you can remove or change to fit the size of your head in the old days. Like it feels sturdy on try on, but I'm not sure I'm buying it. Feels like it might rub if I was playing ball and rub holes in my socks or give me blisters....jury out on that. I like the room in the forefoot more than the 34, but the lockdown in the heel less. If that makes sense.

Like carolinakickg carolinakickg stated, these are TTS for me also. The 34s I definitely had to go up .5 size, but these fit great. Happy to add these to the collection.

I guess JB trying to protect the tab in the back of the shoe by putting a cushion around it while in the box. LOL
20201020_153142.jpg

COG’s showed.

Dope shoes, no doubt.

The 34’s are def the better model tho.

the sleek simplicity of the 34’s trumps the more bulky busy aesthetic of the 35. I blame zion. Since hes the flagship player to rock these, they had to make something he cant burst through.

BUT, all in all, i do like them and will be picking up a FEW more colorways.

I must say that the 35s are the first non retro Jordan model that I actually like from the beginning. The 34s are cool, but the only ones that I liked were the Noahs (being a fan of multicolored sneakers drew me in LOL). Yeah, the 34s look like its own unique model whereas the 35s look like a 5 hybrid, but the paneling of the 35 gives it an advantage when it comes to color placement IMO. The 34s just did not excite me, but I am geeked up to go after the DNA, Bayou Boys and Sisterhood 35s.

How about that quality control. Look at that excess rubber/plastic/whatever in the midsole. Both shoes in the pair has it too. Also some of the stitching is a bit frayed, and the suede already has a small stain near the toe box.

PXL_20201020_212624715.jpg

The 35 is also the first non retro Jordan in a loooong time that can be rocked casually IMO. I understand the polarizing aspect of the COG’s, but they go hard. I personally think they are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:.

How about that quality control. Look at that excess rubber/plastic/whatever in the midsole. Both shoes in the pair has it too.

That's pretty much every pair. They're almost all like that. If you watch unboxings and they're detailed enough you'll see it there too. It's like that on my voids and every other pair of 34s I have. I don't know why they either chose to do that or have to do that, but it may be some kind of structural thing to keep the airbag from popping. (Airbag popping was an issue with the 34s, a few of us had it happen to our pairs).

That's pretty much every pair. They're almost all like that. If you watch unboxings and they're detailed enough you'll see it there too. It's like that on my voids and every other pair of 34s I have. I don't know why they either chose to do that or have to do that, but it may be some kind of structural thing to keep the airbag from popping. (Airbag popping was an issue with the 34s, a few of us had it happen to our pairs).
Interesting, first thought was laziness, but Nike has a smidgen more pride than that I would think on their mainline J's. My Blue Voids didn't seem to have it, so these caught me by surprise.

P
D70E78EC-364D-4095-91AC-601A275D8E6A.jpeg

I’d say TTS my size 11 feels great way better than the 34 and the 11.5 feels good as well you can’t go wrong with either pair.

What's up brother sorry but is there enough space in your tts to speed your toes are they kinda snug? I bought my tts in the 34s and god it took forever to fit well because my big toes were squeezed on top and the side, I really want the warrior pair tomorrow lol.

Do you all think the pair tomorrow will be hard to grab? I know the CoG took till 830/9:00 AM pst to sell out.
If its anything like the 34s the first wave will likely sell out relatively quick followed up with a restock or two as time goes along although the reception of these arent anywhere near as high as the 34s.
Held back on the Ambers and Blackcats until they both hit disco but Chicagos and Infrareds were day one as soon as they went live, cant remember how long it took the Chicagos but first wave of Infrareds soldout that weekend of drop.

yea, upon further inspection, these 35s are trash. i'm speaking solely from a casual appeal standpoint. i would not wanna wear these if i'm not on the court. i would not feel fresh at all. they can't seem to shake the team jordan look that has been a staple since the og black toe 14.

Last edited:
If its anything like the 34s the first wave will likely sell out relatively quick followed up with a restock or two as time goes along although the reception of these arent anywhere near as high as the 34s.
Held back on the Ambers and Blackcats until they both hit disco but Chicagos and Infrareds were day one as soon as they went live, cant remember how long it took the Chicagos but first wave of Infrareds soldout that weekend of drop.

That is hella true, I'm a be up extra early I really hope I can get a pair of these I really don't want to have to wait for the DNA pair. I love the DNA but I want both lol!

yea, upon further inspection, these 35s are trash. i'm speaking solely from a casual appeal standpoint. i would not wanna wear these if i'm not on the court. i would not feel fresh at all. they can't see to shake the team jordan look that has been a staple since the og black toe 14.

??? 🙄

What are the odds that each and EVERY jordan sig for the past 20 years has looked like a team jordan? Lol

Alotta yall are so stuck it’s ridiculous. Lol

I think youre lost, lemme help ya out:
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...thread-vol-best-model-thread.508567/page-8164

Just got home and tried the COG on. Def gonna half sz up like the 34. They are just as snug in the forefoot as the 34, but they are a little more comfortable maybe due to the material being a soft suede and not fuse. The Achilles pillows feel nice. Zoom just as bouncy. Def look and feel more bulky than the 34. Like someone said, this was def built for Zion.

Back
Top Bottom