AIr jordan XXXV first info.

P

What's up brother sorry but is there enough space in your tts to speed your toes are they kinda snug? I bought my tts in the 34s and god it took forever to fit well because my big toes were squeezed on top and the side, I really want the warrior pair tomorrow lol.

It’s snug but roomy and doesn’t hurt one bit I’m gonna keep my TTS but that half size works for me as well. You should go half size up just to be safe.

How about that quality control. Look at that excess rubber/plastic/whatever in the midsole. Both shoes in the pair has it too. Also some of the stitching is a bit frayed, and the suede already has a small stain near the toe box.

PXL_20201020_212624715.jpg
That's pretty much every pair. They're almost all like that. If you watch unboxings and they're detailed enough you'll see it there too. It's like that on my voids and every other pair of 34s I have. I don't know why they either chose to do that or have to do that, but it may be some kind of structural thing to keep the airbag from popping. (Airbag popping was an issue with the 34s, a few of us had it happen to our pairs).
Interesting, first thought was laziness, but Nike has a smidgen more pride than that I would think on their mainline J's. My Blue Voids didn't seem to have it, so these caught me by surprise.
Yeah, that’s not a defect, it’s something to do with how the Zoom (and other) air bags are constructed (and perhaps inflated/sealed, to my eyes). Look at pictures of air bags alone, you’ll see variations of that little bit of plastic on many of them.

For example:
451217CC-75FB-44A0-8E80-429F013DE924.jpeg

For those of you that have received your COGs, have any of you experienced the flywire cutting into your arches like the review from Weartesters?

Yeah, that’s not a defect, it’s something to do with how the Zoom (and other) air bags are constructed (and perhaps inflated/sealed, to my eyes). Look at pictures of air bags alone, you’ll see variations of that little bit of plastic on many of them.

For example:
451217CC-75FB-44A0-8E80-429F013DE924.jpeg
110% spot on it is the articulated zoom unit
It is bottom loaded on this pair too.

Official images of DNA.

Looks like China got white soles and we got clear soles.

the Breds, DNAs and Bruce Lees are giving me some serious itch. but the questiion is. will I still be able to ball in them with my few good years left?

Official images of DNA.

Looks like China got white soles and we got clear soles.

They have the release date as November 11, which would make it the apparent same day as the Breds. Something's likely getting moved. Probably the Breds.

??? 🙄

What are the odds that each and EVERY jordan sig for the past 20 years has looked like a team jordan? Lol

Alotta yall are so stuck it’s ridiculous. Lol

I think youre lost, lemme help ya out:
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...thread-vol-best-model-thread.508567/page-8164
how am i lost. I'll never forget in 1998 seeing the 14 for the 1st time. i literally laughed. transition from 13 to 14 it has never been the same since. now, since mike actually wore the 14 on court that was the saving grace for that model and most likely the only reason it's accepted the way it is. he hit that last shot! 14s grew on me and i eventually copped for 100 on sale at shoe city warehouse. there is not another signature jordan, with the exception of the bred 16 maybe the 23 (for obvious reasons), that was well received AND sold well. this is all fact so please do tell how I'm lost. after the 14, literally no one cares for or buys the sig model and it's been this way since 1999.

how am i lost. I'll never forget in 1998 seeing the 14 for the 1st time. i literally laughed. transition from 13 to 14 it has never been the same since. now, since mike actually wore the 14 on court that was the saving grace for that model and most likely the only reason it's accepted the way it is. he hit that last shot! 14s grew on me and i eventually copped for 100 on sale at shoe city warehouse. there is not another signature jordan, with the exception of the bred 16 maybe the 23 (for obvious reasons), that was well received AND sold well. this is all fact so please do tell how I'm lost. after the 14, literally no one cares for or buys the sig model and it's been this way since 1999.
I see your point on the XIV but I believe people went crazy for the XVI, XVII, XVIII, XXX3, XXX9, XXXI, and XXXIV. You don’t agree?

If “literally no one cares or buys the sig model”, why does this thread exist?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom