AIr jordan XXXV first info.

This is common sense isn’t it? Match up the first set of listed colorway a to the leaked colors? I can’t find the initial post that had the colorways, but this is obvious logic here. If they don’t match any of the launch colorways then it’s speculation.

lot of design cues from the 5 though

Zion, Tatum, Rui, Kemba, Luka PEs that actually releases or won't will change some minds lol. Not bad but I won't be paying retail.

Not awful, but I'm not into the very Wave Runner radial pattern on the sides. It may perform better than the 34 but it doesn't look better than the 34 model.

Those are definitely not the 35s. JB would be too stupid to not have any marketing behind it and just solely release official pics. The shoe has no 35 moniker anywhere in it, and no specific tech stands out. Usually signature shoes will have a unique design based on their latest tech. (34s having the see through arch and the slightly visible zoom unit). These are definitely a jump man basketball sneaker

I would bet anything these official pics are the Jumpmans, the leaked pics are the 35. These shoes are clearly a take-down version of the leaked shoe. The lack of the eclipse plate on this shoe, but still has that similar looking ear thing really seals the deal that this is the jumpman version of the 35s..

The Jumpmans actually ain’t bad!! Better than the 2020s for sure. I can’t wait to see official pics of the 35, I’m really feeling that black/silver/green colorway that first leaked. Anxious to see what the launch colorway is, don’t think they’re gonna top the blue voids as far as release colorways go though. The blue voids were the first and best of the 34. Excluding the SE of course..

20200827_183103.jpg

Who cares about differences you can’t see?
But it can be seen.. The Eclipse plate goes all the way through on the first leaked show with what looks like heel and forefoot zoom air units, the recent pictures do not.. Plus I think they are going to use Nike Air in some form or fashion.

If the black ones are it, I still like them. But they better drop the price unless there’s some excellent tech.

Back
Top Bottom