AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The Center of Gravity colorway of the Air Jordan XXXV releases in China September 27 at jordan.com and select retailers. It releases globally October 17.

They're definitely not ugly, but still can't get past that they look like a bootleg OG5 based design. Maybe they'll grow on me....

Might be in the minority here, but my favorite pair by far is the "Bayou Boys" colorway. Loved them the moment I saw them... gum soles, touches of lime green, cement grey and the overall color blocking is just purrrfect!

They're at the top of my list as well.

1. Bayou Boys
2. Center of Gravity
3. Warrior

357C57D1-45B8-4BD4-B525-5C64F636A4FE.png

wonder if this is any indication of how the lows will look????

JS”

Man if the lows do indeed look like that.....whew.

If I land the Warrior I'll dye the red suede black. Curious how the Black Cat will look like

I feel your direction.

Big red triangle.....?

The red should've been towards the back and that front part should be black..

The breds are almost perfectly executed.

Edit: I would take the inner portion red instead too.

If I can’t land the frags then those warriors will be had. Can’t beat a bred colorway. But still I hope the frags are attainable.

357C57D1-45B8-4BD4-B525-5C64F636A4FE.png

wonder if this is any indication of how the lows will look????

JS”
This is what they should look like, now these I'd buy. Very similar to my comment a few pages back that they'd look much better if we could just wack that whole ankle collar portion off of the shoe.

This is what I’ve been complaining about FOR YEARS, as some of you know. I’ve certainly taken some heat over my complaining but I never cared. At least this is a step in the right direction. The 33 and 34 are cheap as hell. Glad this is a step in the right direction. A Jordan Brand shoe should have a hint of luxury. Get your standards back, JB!

FROM THE PRESS RELEASE...

Jordan Brand athletes and consumers asked to bring back suedes and other premium materials that the brand historically established on the court. Interpretations of leather and suedes and other handmade touches point back to the Jordan Brand language of luxury, but done with functional purpose for the final product.

“Integrating premium materials and textures was a priority for the Air Jordan XXXV,” says Tate Kuerbis, Jordan Brand footwear designer. “The brand has a history of giving these materials an aspirational quality. When players see it, when they touch it, they feel like they have the power of the Jumpman behind them. Everything we do has to tie back to making the best basketball shoe on the planet.”

Back
Top Bottom