AIr jordan XXXV first info.

D43FEFC0-29B2-4636-8F73-3ACFBB8E9234.jpeg

6EF68794-03FD-4915-937C-D545595F1DC9.jpeg

94B79D39-84C0-481E-A396-B0682634F660.jpeg
6F33D555-F2F7-4938-BA06-1CD018D178A3.jpeg

274AC16C-5D9D-4715-8A2F-1EB1C6AA8732.gif

THATS WHAT I WANT RIGHT THERE.

It’s amazing how many different materials there are. Obviously it’s very detailed. Looks like the sizing was fine or slightly small for him not all jacked up like the XXX4. Did the XXX2 and XXX3 really weigh that much 😝. He left out the 30 😒. Don’t remember that XXX1 colorway, it looks terrible. I don’t prefer that flexible of a toe like he’s talking about with the XXX1 and XXX2 when transitioning forward. You?

It’s amazing how many different materials there are. Obviously it’s very detailed. Looks like the sizing was fine or slightly small for him not all jacked up like the XXX4. Did the XXX2 and XXX3 really weigh that much 😝. He left out the 30 😒. Don’t remember that XXX1 colorway, it looks terrible. I don’t prefer that flexible of a toe like he’s talking about with the XXX1 and XXX2 when transitioning forward. You?

LOL. considering we are talking about "OUNCES" here. just imagine him getting pushed by a finger, he might say somebody pushed him with their entire body weigh. man, kids today complain a lot about shoe weight too much like they couldn't lift their feet. muscle up and stop being sissies.

I never trust these cringy idiots.

LOL. considering we are talking about "OUNCES" here. just imagine him getting pushed by a finger, he might say somebody pushed him with their entire body weigh. man, kids today complain a lot about shoe weight too much like they couldn't lift their feet. muscle up and stop being sissies.

sorry but I just have to vent out on how stupid this shoe weigh thing has been going on that I'd be giving some free education on how irrelevant shoe weights are for basketball performance shoes. so far, the average "HEAVY" (pun intended) basketball shoe weighs at around 16 ounces which is pretty much just 1 pound. I could easily lift a 2 lb/32 ounce weights with my pinky finger. now if that reviewer is having problems with a 1 lb shoe, something is seriously wrong with his foot and have no business wearing shoes at all and stop with that nonsense. RANT END....

He left out the 30 because it didn't draw design cues from a previous model obviously there's no AJ0...

Back
Top Bottom