AIr jordan XXXV first info.

BredNt1.png

Only mockup im feeling comfortable with, ditto on anything with the DNA at the moment. Really trying to get into these since being a big fan of the 34s, would be alot easier if they were to drop on iD *cough* *cough*
fire wish these was the ones droppin

^MAJOR improvement on those.
Thanks mah dood. Might cop to custom as well too.
They should've made the whole toe black rather than having the white in between the two black panels. I also wonder what they'd look like with the front and back black panels just connected all in black instead of that iridescent piece with the Jumpman linking them. That MIGHT have sold me LOL

Last edited:
The should've made the whole toe black rather than having the white in between the two black panels. I also wonder what they'd look like with the front and back black panels just connected all in black instead of that iridescent piece with the Jumpman linking them. That MIGHT have sold me LOL

both of those ideas as well as what hes already changed, add more flow.

flows a good thing. lol

BredWork2.png

They should've made the whole toe black rather than having the white in between the two black panels. I also wonder what they'd look like with the front and back black panels just connected all in black instead of that iridescent piece with the Jumpman linking them. That MIGHT have sold me LOL
Only concern would be the amount of flex on that specific piece as well as having a decal created for where i relocated if one were to choose. TBC on that white mockup your speaking of unless someone beats me to the punch.
how awesome! Another CW mock-up.
Oh boohoo, its all fun and games until someone with the courage steps up and brings a concept to life. Besides artist are created at home not college campuses. Could be a Kobe fan? That treads filled almost daily with people gocking over PEs that will likely never release or pairs we stand little chance to acquire over bots. Both could be considered fruitless activities yet who am i to thwart their desire? Suppose id rather support the latter than resellers.

Back
Top Bottom