AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Why are we getting clear soles in the U.S. ?
These are so ****in fire!! I like the clear soles better. Think these will sell out or can I get them anytime?
Same. On this particular one, I want the clear soles. The 5 was the shoe where the dope clear sole was introduced. It makes sense. At the time, seeing the clear sole for the first time blew my mind. I thought it was so cool.

DNAs are my type of colorways but I'm not digging the colorblocking. The black overlays are disconnected from the white parts I'm not liking from the side profile. They look good from overhead and from the front though
Should be getting hands on a pair to do some work on, definitely the Warriors next week.
The DNA 35 💩 all over the 34. Don‘t @ me, @rainking!
Somebody get this boy off that dope 😂😂

Disagree, but that’s ok. I’m ready for ‘em!

You‘re not on point, pointguy.
tenor.gif

Are the Center of Gravity pair a SNKRS only release? They aren’t on the FTL or DSG release calendars...

The 34 def is better than the 35 DNA but show them both after some time and the 34 will be mostly yellow. It’s a shame too.

I can overlook the logo, they look too mean to pass. Wish they would of dropped a 34 like those.

I gotta pass because of the color balance. one color on one side of each shoe pair doesn't work for me.

To me it's not much different than the choice to do this on the 34s. I didn't like these for a while, but wound up grabbing a pair.

1602869515612.png

Look one way from the outside and a different way from the inside

1602869619931.png

I dig the inside outside look on kicks but these breds are a no go. Its tooooo much for me. If the red was inside then we can talk.

Jumpman team 1 did it for me but never owned them. *****image the opposite color being on the outside of this shoe, it would look off.*****😬

Nike zoom flight 5 did an outstanding job on this.
Nike The Glove and zoom GP's also executed the inside outside look.

The 34 inside/outside look was done well but of course lacked colorways.

Btw...Most 1st bull colorways that are predominantly white/black never had a "go-to" name from jump. Ex. 9, 13(he got game), 14, & 20. I like the phrase DNA, to me it fits for all colorways under that umbrella....

Back
Top Bottom