AIr jordan XXXV first info.

IMG_20201111_165848.jpg
IMG_20201111_165918.jpg
IMG_20201111_170010.jpg
IMG_20201111_170036.jpg

Nice pictures!
People are taxing my size 11.5 for $600. I have no reason why.
So these for sure are not coming home. :lol:

PO

20 extra dollars for BB is not worth it. It consist of special boxing and swamp like yarn. What the what?!?!

If your’e talking bout the Future of Flight 33s, I had them but returned it to NDC. Couldn’t stand the fast fit system they used on that model, and I feel it’s more gimmicky rather than functionality>D
I was talking about the flights. I was just making a cheap joke about how they yellowEd so fast. 33s were a huge let down

Love these Bulls “home” cw, can’t wait to try out the 35s once the gyms open up again:ohwell:
520C7505-CEE4-4018-AAE1-48FD28AB876A.jpeg

while I love the 34s performance-wise, they looked like the runt of the litter as far as aesthetics go. too bad the 31s are so inconsistent which made them equally bad on the other end of the category.

I was talking about the flights. I was just making a cheap joke about how they yellowEd so fast. 33s were a huge let down

what do you expect? my god, they teased us with that single piece of fast-fit crap for a shoe unveiling. that should have gotten everyone worried. for me, it was like "WTF was that?" moment. then comes the actual shoe and I was like disappointed.

There is a size 9 Bayou Boys that add to cart on FTL app. I was able to cop one early this morning so not sure if it is a glitch with this one and with mine. I got email confirmation for the order so gotta wait and see if they ship.

Edit: it shipped

Last edited:
Here are a few comparison pics of the regular DNA and the DNA PF for people still trying to make up their mind about which ones they might wanna cop
IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG

Although I slightly prefer how the PF's look from an aestetic standpoint, I was really surprised by how the 2 versions look closer than I expected in person (except for the bottom view obviously)...compared to what I was expecting when initially checking online reviews and pics prior to getting 'em. Design wise both versions are somewhat equally worth it IMO and it's not as big of a deal as it might look on screen, for those still wondering. On foot the difference is barely noticeable too.

Notes:
-the jumpman on the regular version is of a slightly different shade of red as well.
-externally they're exactly the same width when lying flat on their side
-as for the fit: can't feel any difference between the two.

Bayou boys restock on ftl FSR and at $180

Some sizes ($200) back on dsg too

Tried to pick them on FTL but the order wouldn’t go through. Kept getting an error message about my name being missing from the shipping info when it wasn’t. Happened with both my phone and laptop. Doesn’t seem meant to be. :lol:

Anyone else have success with FTL?

Edit* Just tried again and it worked. Good looking out Public Enemy Public Enemy !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom