AIr jordan XXXV first info.

1612233859804.png

1612233876853.png

these are the PE they will release for him?? Smh. Why not the pink lemonades? These just look bad IMO. Very cheap and kiddie looking. If there’s a silver lining, it’s that hooping inside isn’t a go right now, so I don’t feel as bad not having any of the 35 yet or that this colorway is so wack. Lol.

JS”

these are the PE they will release for him?? Smh. Why not the pink lemonades? These just look bad IMO. Very cheap and kiddie looking. If there’s a silver lining, it’s that hooping inside isn’t a go right now, so I don’t feel as bad not having any of the 35 yet or that this colorway is so wack. Lol.

JS”

I hope it's not true. Those are terrible. But for him and Zion they seem to pick the worst colorways and release them. It has to be part of some strategy.

US version gonna have clear sole? Lol

Like the leather on it. Hope for a black pair with that. Black hides everything better, the tongue, eclipse plate and the strings on the side on this model.

I wonder about the lows and lockdown. The 34 lows were more comfy than the regular version IMO, but with this model, I wonder if there will be heel slippage trying to play in the lows. Idk might just be how they look to me

Anyone got pics of the UNC Pink 35s?

Kerwin Walton and Walker Kessler had them on in the Pitt game last week, but even the UNC account ain't post them (posted other player's shoes that game). Was hoping to get a better look at them, they looked cold.

Maybe posted tonight for the game.

I haven’t worn an all-white pair of shoes since my mom stopped picking out my footwear for me. So boring.

Anyone got pics of the UNC Pink 35s?

Kerwin Walton and Walker Kessler had them on in the Pitt game last week, but even the UNC account ain't post them (posted other player's shoes that game). Was hoping to get a better look at them, they looked cold.

Maybe posted tonight for the game.

Swear someone posted them in here a while back. It's like coaches vs cancer or something right? I looked back 25 pages and couldn't find the post though.

Back
Top Bottom