AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Cant wait for lukas 36
BFF53FC2-FB45-43A4-9F52-022E796EC7C2.jpeg

Previously tried on the 35 mids. Went tts just fine.

Earlier today, went in and tried the 35 Low Luka ASG PE.

Had to size up to 11. As a wide footer, the inner arch (close to the ankle) was tight in my regular 10.5.

How did you get it ? New Balance 2E shoes are game changers for widefooters like me.

I love the 2 wxy mids. Those lows look amazing.

How is the quality? There have been some really good deals on those but one review ripped them and I didn't feel like doing the ship it and return it dance. I play outside on outdoor courts.

How is the quality? There have been some really good deals on those but one review ripped them and I didn't feel like doing the ship it and return it dance. I play outside on outdoor courts.

I bought them for outdoor ball. I love the fit since I am a wide footer and I bought the wide version. Done about 30 hours with them full court. The traction is holding up except the "NB" part of the sole. Mine has faded already on the forefoot. It consists of different material than the rest of the sole (where the rest of the sole seems really durable). Other than that, one of my favourite shoes to ball in. Will definitely get multiple pairs of newer colors that I like.

Public Enemy Public Enemy I have bought three pairs counting the lows and NB sent me the maroon and another pair (yellow and royal). I love this shoe - it’s the right amount of everything but nothing really stands out - just a solid all around team shoe. Like the Hyperdunk used to be.
I got my lows from a friend who coaches a NB small college team. He sent the team store link and I bought a pair.

Back
Top Bottom