Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220303-142846_Twitter.jpg

Black/infrared23 available on FL Europe since about 2 weeks already, in some more countries on NDC since a week or two in PF or regular version depending on where you live.

Now available on NDC in Canada since this morning.

Black/infrared23 available on FL Europe since about 2 weeks already, in some more countries on NDC since a week or two in PF or regular version depending on where you live.

Now available on NDC in Canada since this morning.
Thanks for the heads up! I had been resisting Wht/Blue for a minute from NDC Canada waiting on Blk/Infrared.

So far, the "First Light" cw is the only "retail" cw I dislike from the XXXVI.
Now, imagine if JB was to ever release some of those PE's cw we have been seeing on the hardwood...

I just ordered Black Infrared on Afew store in Germany. Was 182.37 euro after 30 euro shipping to US and coupon code 5EURTHX.
They kept declining my CC, and customer service could not help me get it through, so assuming they were blocking it at the merchant level. Was getting texts from Verified by Visa and entering the code, but no go. Would have been $202 after conversion, which is about the same as $185+tax. Used PayPal and it went through, so total is $210 this way. Let's see if they ship them, or cancel.

I just ordered Black Infrared on Afew store in Germany. Was 182.37 euro after 30 euro shipping to US and coupon code 5EURTHX.
They kept declining my CC, and customer service could not help me get it through, so assuming they were blocking it at the merchant level. Was getting texts from Verified by Visa and entering the code, but no go. Would have been $202 after conversion, which is about the same as $185+tax. Used PayPal and it went through, so total is $210 this way. Let's see if they ship them, or cancel.
Telling me “we can’t ship to this address” “we can only ship Nike and Jordan’s within the EMEA region”.
Update- that was on my phone. It worked on my computer. Thanks! I hope they ship.

Last edited:
I called my CC too after the PayPal purchase and asked for a credit, since I could not use my card, had to use PayPal, and ended up spending more money. They ended up giving me $10 cash back value added to my cash back amount, which I generally apply to my balance once or twice a year. So I guess I'd have these for retail, but early. Just waiting for that tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom