Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

20220311_150719.jpg

For those of you that have played ball in the "Psychic Energy" colorway, did the upper yellow at all? Did it stay somewhat of a crispy white? I like the colorway but I don't wanna cop if its gonna change colors quickly. Thanks!

For those of you that have played ball in the "Psychic Energy" colorway, did the upper yellow at all? Did it stay somewhat of a crispy white? I like the colorway but I don't wanna cop if its gonna change colors quickly. Thanks!
Not a lot on court wear but some off court.
No problems
Not really concerned about the Leno weave yellowing.
So far so good
🤞

No yellowing so far. I would assume in the long run unless they treated it. If you are worried about that thing, then get the infrareds instead, although the outsole would also yellow eventually. Just choose a dark solid color.

sorry but where is the white marks again? the lighting doesn't make it help to see what we are looking at.
I've circled it in the photo, more noticeable in person as the rest of the upper/area is just black.
I've tried wiping it with a small cloth and some water but it just comes back after drying up
unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom