Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

hibbett sold out on the sunsets….unless there was a change in release date and they don’t bother to update and just mark them all “sold out” and “restock” them on the proper RD. Seems odd to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

hibbett sold out on the sunsets….unless there was a change in release date and they don’t bother to update and just mark them all “sold out” and “restock” them on the proper RD. Seems odd to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Same scenario with the infrareds. I think it’s a case where they haven’t received their stock yet. At least in store. Stores in my area, that were supposed to receive the infrareds still don’t have them. This was the case with multiple Bron 19 releases. They have just started getting them in, the past few weeks.

I'm going to say Adidas bit off the XXXVI with this one. They look like the mid-top, but just with that three stripe 💩 them. I admit I was fooled with thinking they were the XXXVI when I first saw this.

No idea how these resemble the 36 at all but these these are fire.

Bring on the XXXVII

200.gif

Bring on the XXXVII
36s were one for the books tho they knocked this model outta the park :smokin

I think these might be my favorite post-23 sig shoe. And I say that as someone who has liked almost ALL 36 of the AJ line!

The only thing that might touch them is the 34 SE.. 35s are close but not quite there. The 34 SE shoulda been the actual regular 34.. Trying to make them so lightweight made them really flimsy and cheap looking. They don’t hold up very well with regular wear AT All. The SE looks and feels so much better, and loved the tongue shroud.

I like the uppers on the Heateaves, but that marble sole I'm not a big fan of. In this instance these probably should have been white or clear.

I'm the reverse lol. WIth all the translucent soles always, the marble sole is what attracts me to them. Still not sure if I'll grab, as I already have a few 36 and I def want some lows.

Luka still the top 36 imo.

Back
Top Bottom