Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

1650625147833203446940226868518.jpg
Pure fire

36s were one for the books tho they knocked this model outta the park :smokin

I think these might be my favorite post-23 sig shoe. And I say that as someone who has liked almost ALL 36 of the AJ line!

The only thing that might touch them is the 34 SE.. 35s are close but not quite there. The 34 SE shoulda been the actual regular 34.. Trying to make them so lightweight made them really flimsy and cheap looking. They don’t hold up very well with regular wear AT All. The SE looks and feels so much better, and loved the tongue shroud.
What exactly the 36 the best to you out of the 34 to 36?

Just genuinely curious.

I like the look of the marbled sole on the Sunsets and it's nice JB tried something different on this release. I think it would have looked way better on different colorway though. It just seems too busy and out of place with the Sunset upper.

Last edited:
Maybe this was covered in some early reviews but I just noticed this string of Morse code around the plastic eyelet strip. I had to look on wikipedia but I think it says “michael jordan is 63 | 00”
Edit: wikipedia also says MJ is 59 so this is kinda weird.
2A6E6CF3-C671-4FD0-90EA-52F5AAC04531.jpeg

Last edited:

Disclaimer…I have no idea if these are authentic or not but per the sneak peak that was previously posted this MIGHT be the full sneaker. Just wanted to see if anyone else has more info….

JS”

US11 posted a sneakpeek of these little over a week ago on his Twitter account, so I would assume they are releasing.

Page 104 of this thread has some upcoming colorways listed, could these be this?

Air Jordan XXXVI TATUM
Blk/Silver-Wolf Grey-Siren Red
DV5266-001

US11 posted a sneakpeek of these little over a week ago on his Twitter account, so I would assume they are releasing.

Page 104 of this thread has some upcoming colorways listed, could these be this?

Air Jordan XXXVI TATUM
Blk/Silver-Wolf Grey-Siren Red
DV5266-001
Blk/Silver-Wolf Grey-Siren Red makes the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom