Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220517-091847_Twitter.jpg

Surprised we are this close to the lows releasing and no performance reviews or in hand pics anywhere or in this thread for that matter. That I have seen.

Bro, I don't even believe it because I see no trace of the show even dropping outside of this thread. And we have a less than a day until drop?

Bro, I don't even believe it because I see no trace of the show even dropping outside of this thread. And we have a less than a day until drop?

They are up on the Footlocker calendar still, but it is weird we haven't seen any in hand pics etc. Perhaps another pushed date

I just ordered a pair of the PF version of the XXXVIs in sport blue from StockX for under retail even after all the fees. I'm hoping the PF version will reduce the beating that my pinky toes will get compared to the regular version, but I guess time will tell.
My PF sport blue pair came in yesterday and I played in them for the first time today. My pinky toe emerged unscathed and I'm really glad I went with the PF version for a little extra width. I was a little concerned about the height of the toe box because I have arthritis and inflammation in my big toe joint from an old jiu jitsu injury I sustained a number of years ago. While it was a little painful just walking around my house to break them in, they seemed fine while I was playing in them and I didn't have any pain in that area afterwards. I've been playing in the KD 14, GT cuts and Kyrie 8s and I really like the 36s compared to all of those shoes after a few games. I'll plan on using these as my primary option for the next week and hopefully they'll get even better as they break in more. I also noticed a bunch of YouTube reviewers saying that the 36 feels a little tippy because the outsole protrudes in the forefoot, but I actually didn't even notice it at all.

Damn this store is awesome. They have the Volt KDs 15s too.

Do they ship to the US? Something seems off. Is it ridiculous shipping costs? What's the catch, lol

Do they ship to the US? Something seems off. Is it ridiculous shipping costs? What's the catch, lol
I did some digging around.

The KD 15s dropped in Asia. They seem to have multiple locations all over Singapore. Says they ship international via DHL.

Anyone from Singapore know if they are legit?

Last edited:
Got em on dsg. Hope they somehow work better than the mids space-wise. Nike tweeted out a link to the sunsets right at 10 and for a split second I thought they had the lows on there :emoji_sweat_smile:

Back
Top Bottom