Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

So I inquired about these, and that style number comes back as a completely different shoe, however there is a “flight school” XXXVI with a different style number that interestingly enough has a colorway of black/infrared23-white, which differs from the infrared we already got that has a different style number and is only black/infrared23 without white listed 🤷‍♂️

Oh my dumb *** just messed up the copy paste, hold up. Those are some huaraches I was lookin at :lol:

Right style code is DN4197-001

Screenshot_20220515-180320_Twitter.jpg

Every so often, I peek in the sig thread hoping to see something dope that excites me enough stay, and every time I just leave right back out...
😥

Every so often, I peek in the sig thread hoping to see something dope that excites me enough stay, and every time I just leave right back out...
😥
Sorry, man. Your loss.

In my experience, the 34s, 35s and 36s have all been great on-feet and I always get asked what I’m wearing when I have them on, any color way.

But we like what we like, right?

Yep, that’s the one.

I think the adult version releasing on 19th is the Infrared Lows, and GS sizes are Infrared Mids. JB did this same thing last year with the 35's "Scarface" colorway, adults got them in low cut, and also released the same shoe as GS size but with a mid cut.

Check out the Jordan XXXV Black White available on StockX

Adults:

Kids:
Check out the Jordan XXXV White Metallic Silver Black (GS) available on StockX https://stockx.com/air-jordan-xxxv-...uctpage&utm_source=app&utm_medium=nativeshare

Lows looking sick. Can’t wait to hoop in em. Loving the 36 mids. I’m excited to see how they feel in the low top version. Haven’t worn Jordan’s to hoop in since the 23’s.

Back
Top Bottom