Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Got my washed teal lows in from NDC. These fit wider than my 36 mids and infrared lows. Almost seems like a PF though the box doesn't say they are PFs. They feel great length wise but seem to be about a 1/2 size up on the width. I really have to crank the laces to get them proper lockdown. So strange. The good news is that they definitely aren't too narrow, I'm not getting any hotspots from the lower lace loop area like on my infrared lows, and heel lockdown is great. I like how the upper fabric feels compared the leno weave on the other pairs. I am not loving the color pattern of the fabric though. I wish they had just gone with one solid color like teal, yellow or purple.

Got my washed teal lows in from NDC. These fit wider than my 36 mids and infrared lows. Almost seems like a PF though the box doesn't say they are PFs. They feel great length wise but seem to be about a 1/2 size up on the width. I really have to crank the laces to get them proper lockdown. So strange. The good news is that they definitely aren't too narrow, I'm not getting any hotspots from the lower lace loop area like on my infrared lows, and heel lockdown is great. I like how the upper fabric feels compared the leno weave on the other pairs. I am not loving the color pattern of the fabric though. I wish they had just gone with one solid color like teal, yellow or purple.

Had to tighten my black/gold quite a few times yesterday as well.

Tried that runners lock trick for the top two eyelets but I didn’t think it really solved anything. Went back to standard and was fine. It was 81 degrees in the gym tonight and I think my feet were swollen bc I got some pinky rubbing, haha. Thicker socks though too

1660618711491.png

Here in Australia I got them from rebelsport.com.au. They restocked last week and have a full size run still.

I slept on them when they dropped on Foot Locker, so was happy when I found them again. Still cant get them directly from Nike online which is odd.
Nice! When did they first drop over there? Hopefully they pop up in the US soon :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom