Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Who cares? PE means we aren't getting them and all we get to do is this

1661214617862.gif

Think I like the mids more than the lows. Never thought that’s be possible.

Don’t have to lace tight for heel snugness. And my green Tatum’s feel bouncier than my infrared lows. Also just had a hell of a pick up night in my Greens :pimp:

Could diff pairs fit slightly diff/have diff zoom feel? Or would translucent outsole feel diff than solid as far as the bottom loaded zoom?

Think I like the mids more than the lows. Never thought that’s be possible.

Don’t have to lace tight for heel snugness. And my green Tatum’s feel bouncier than my infrared lows. Also just had a hell of a pick up night in my Greens :pimp:

Could diff pairs fit slightly diff/have diff zoom feel? Or would translucent outsole feel diff than solid as far as the bottom loaded zoom?
Somehow the mid version feels less clunky than the lows for me, didn’t think that would be the case

Luka Sale $129

Damn!! I really want to stock up on these but my knees keep asking me, "how many more years you think I got left?" :rofl:

I like them and I know I could pull them off, but I made a serious commitment to not cop nothing until the LeBron 20s drop. Tempting, along with the current Nike.com sale, but I’m gonna hold out. Gotta eliminate my excess debts so I can try to cop this 2nd house and turn my current one into a rental property.

I like them and I know I could pull them off, but I made a serious commitment to not cop nothing until the LeBron 20s drop. Tempting, along with the current Nike.com sale, but I’m gonna hold out. Gotta eliminate my excess debts so I can try to cop this 2nd house and turn my current one into a rental property.
Priorities my guy, best of luck with all of that. Will be so worth it in the end!

Dude that posted the list on page 104 hit all the marks with the releases. Last release of the 36’s. Was hoping these would have the beige color looking outsole like Tatums PE pair, passing on these due to clear translucent outsole and the traction issues. Out on the 37’s due that 23 foam nonsense. Going to try and get a few pair of mids, now that we’re at the end of this model and see if the Bron 20 has comparable cushion to these. 36’s were a game changer for hooping heads.

Last edited:
Dude that posted the list on page 104 hit all the marks with the releases. Last release of the 36’s. Was hoping these would have the beige color looking outsole like Tatums PE pair, passing on these due to clear translucent outsole and the traction issues. Out on the 37’s due that 23 foam nonsense. Going to try and get a few pair of mids, now that we’re at the end of this model and see if the Bron 20 has comparable cushion to these. 36’s were a game changer for hooping heads.
What traction issue?

Does anyone know where I can get pair of XXXVI Green in the PF Version? id4shoes stock is sold out and my 10.5 is going for over €400 on Goat. Can't find this shoe anywhere else online. Would really appreciate any help

Back
Top Bottom