Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I’m sick of white boxes. 4 in a row. Hopefully other colors will have other box.
843BCCCF-278C-4ED9-9E0F-B6385775217C.jpeg

Anybody catch the Spain US game?
Fun showdown on our way to hopefully bringing home the gold.
If we can seal the deal id like a shot at those White n Blues or Big Stage White n Golds.
Not a fan of the model but love me some Olympics and has me in the mood.
PS.
Tatums out there putting in work in an iconic number, anyone know who rocked the 10 for team USA?

Anybody catch the Spain US game?
Fun showdown on our way to hopefully bringing home the gold.
If we can seal the deal id like a shot at those White n Blues or Big Stage White n Golds.
Not a fan of the model but love me some Olympics and has me in the mood.
PS.
Tatums out there putting in work in an iconic number, anyone know who rocked the 10 for team USA?

You'll have forgotten all about the Olympics by the time these actually release :lol:

You'll have forgotten all about the Olympics by the time these actually release :lol:
Know what?
Depending on if or when you aint lying lol.
They gotta do these sort of releases while skillet is at least somewhat warm. Otherwise ill just reach back for a pair of Olympic Kobes if thats the case.
Our luck theyll be like hey guys check it out...in April.

So they do exist! Ha Ha. That's a good sign. Still can't believe there hasn't been an official release yet and that this is basically the first release date that has been found, oh and with this model being seen in so many places and on so many players why is what could be the initial release a month away? Not really complaining just still a bit confused as to how this is being handled or did I miss something?

So they do exist! Ha Ha. That's a good sign. Still can't believe there hasn't been an official release yet and that this is basically the first release date that has been found, oh and with this model being seen in so many places and on so many players why is what could be the initial release a month away? Not really complaining just still a bit confused as to how this is being handled or did I miss something?

I think when Satou Sabally revealed them early, they really were revealing them early. We probably all viewed it as a cutesy planned thing but that and combined with the shipping/overseas production issues and ongoing covid stuff meant we saw a shoe nearly 5 months before its planned release. Lot of moving parts here.

I think when Satou Sabally revealed them early, they really were revealing them early. We probably all viewed it as a cutesy planned thing but that and combined with the shipping/overseas production issues and ongoing covid stuff meant we saw a shoe nearly 5 months before its planned release. Lot of moving parts here.
Good point!!! You're probably right. Agreed - lots of moving parts with some roadblocks thrown in there as well. I guess I look forward to the official write-up, with the tech, inspiration, drawings, specs, etc. So until I see that stuff which usually happens - but who knows, might not - I tend to think it's not "official" yet. Ha Ha.

Makes sense they'd release those Purple ones. After seeing 10+ colorways, those are the weakest, so they definitely want to burn that stock off. I mean surely those were the launch colorway anyway, those were the first ones we saw.

Good luck to anybody going after em.

Those are a no go from me. I wish that things weren't so limited and production numbers could still be up so I could catch them on sale though. They aren't awful but I wouldn't buy them for retail. Only pair I'll go retail on is Luka and that's because I'm a MFFL.

Back
Top Bottom