Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

that would have been too smart of them.

giphy.gif

Man I was gonna say the same thing.. why are all these fakes getting better treatment lol. My friend got back from Asia and his shadow 2.0 AJ1 was nicer compared to mine and I was like man did Nike send me fakes he was like man mine are fake 😂 I’m still punching air.

Man I was gonna say the same thing.. why are all these fakes getting better treatment lol. My friend got back from Asia and his shadow 2.0 AJ1 was nicer compared to mine and I was like man did Nike send me fakes he was like man mine are fake 😂 I’m still punching air.
funny though that sneaker dorks are frowning upon these good looking fakes, while treating a worn-out, dusty old, smelly retail pair as if it were gold. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
funny though that sneaker dorks are frowning upon these good looking fakes, while treating a worn down, dusty old, smelly retail pair as if it were gold. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He doesn’t buy fakes which is why I thought I got a bad pair but I bought them on release day 😂 The main difference is the stitching touches the check on the fake pair and it’s a little higher on my pair. And the leather material they used is a billion times softer…

He doesn’t buy fakes which is why I thought I got a bad pair but I bought them on release day 😂 The main difference is the stitching touches the check on the fake pair and it’s a little higher on my pair. And the leather material they used is a billion times softer…

my perception on retail and fakes have changed over time. for me though, as long as the pair is available, wearable, comfortable and doesn't cause you injuries, aesthetically pleasing (minimal defects), clean workmanship, durable and uses good material, I don't really care where it was bought. besides, you are just paying premium on official retailers (shops and sellers). however, if the availability and cost is pretty much the same, I would go for the retail version. ugly fakes though are a BIG NO NO !

I've had bad official retail pairs in the past, so the justification for buying official retail pairs isn't really worth the price if they cannot pass by quality standards. it is ridiculous nowadays. even the reverse swoosh trend nowadays is selling like crazy even if it was a mistake in the first place. people put value into things which were considered garbage.

my perception on retail and fakes have changed over time. for me though, as long as the pair is available, wearable, comfortable and doesn't cause you injuries, aesthetically pleasing (minimal defects), clean workmanship, durable and uses good material, I don't really care where it was bought. besides, you are just paying premium on official retailers (shops and sellers). however, if the availability and cost is pretty much the same, I would go for the retail version. ugly fakes though are a BIG NO NO !

I've had bad official retail pairs in the past, so the justification for buying official retail pairs isn't really worth the price if they cannot pass by quality standards. it is ridiculous nowadays. even the reverse swoosh trend nowadays is selling like crazy even if it was a mistake in the first place. people put value into things which were considered garbage.

Careful, Sneeker! Mods don't like this kind of talk around here. We were trying to have an educational talk about this site and it's history with UA pairs in the Travis thread and they came through and sniped every single post. :lol:

Yeah the Tatum PE looking smooth.

It’s funny the lows don’t look that much different but that 1/4 inch or so difference makes me want them more so then the reg.

Back
Top Bottom