Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

No way it’s carbon. There was issues on the 28 with it peeling and cracking. Doubt they go that route again probably a poly if anything. Performance wise the look promising but I would love some raw leather on the heel at least or something.
It could be carbon. Let’s think for a minute...The 28 implemented the CF flight plate over the zoom bag and that’s what caused the airbags to pop. The CF plate was to rigid. Now the plate on the 36 looks like CF and could be if it was implemented around the flight plate if that’s what they’re still calling it. Plus, nike has been using CF plates in their top tier running shoes. Maybe the plate is implemented in the way they’ve done it in their running shoes? Not saying it is definitely CF but its but could be with new implementations and design. The 28 was 8 shoes ago

If you look closely, there’s a slight reflection off that woven upper. Looks to be an evolution of the Kobe AD NXT 360 upper. I’m excited to find out about the tech in the shoe and what that plate is made from. Would be amazing if the midsole was react or zoom x! I’m thinking were looking at the lightest jordan sig ever! I’m in!!

Let me start by saying I love most AJs outta the line and dont just judge off of looks alone but Holy Sh×t these are terrible imo. Of course if the tech is amazing than I will reconsider but these I'm judging just by looks lol! I wish that they would have at least built off of the OG 6s like they did with rue 35 or even a way better appealing design.

UHH, yeah.....these are not it (maybe in a different CW they will look better). I was awake for the XXXIV and XXXV, but back to sleep I go.....

Same here I absolutely love what they did for the 34 and 35 but these are just bad aesthetically maybe just the colorway tho idk.

Via Twitter @kustoo
314413AB-7C47-4B90-8E41-BD53A99872DB.jpeg
Underwhelming...

I had high hopes for these coming off of the 34/35.

Of all of things I had in mind to come from the VI, I wasn't expecting the lace pocket :lol:. These do have a spoiler, and color in the midsole like the VI, but eveyrthing else is blah. Like whats with the plain woven upper? As stated, these are more like 2011s, like these should be the AJ56 :lol:

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-001_hi_hd_1600.jpg

The colorway potential on the 36 silhouette is amazing, but actually getting colorways released to the public that are appealing... won’t hold my breath.

Yawn X10000. Probably great for balling in, but looks-wise it’s just more of the same. The 34 launch colorway KILLED IT. And now they’re back to being either lost or scared to blow it after so many previous misses with the game shoe, so they’re just recycling different takes on it. Another year I won’t spend a nickel on the latest Air Jordan, barring a different version with different materials. Basically I’m done with knit sh**.

Those are kool if we're talking about on-court, I guess.

Show me a dope fit with any of those joints you just mentioned though.

You cant....respectfully lol

nothing anyone post would change your mind but i always loved the suit look or the velour tracksuit but hey that's just me

Well like any good AJ sig, it took some serious looking at to soak it all in and get used to it lol..

But I will say that I’m really feeling them.. At first I didn’t like the purple colorway, but after getting used to them I’m liking it. Other colorways have serious potential.. Love the exaggerated midsole lines like the 6. I just wish they had the tall-a** tongues with the holes in them.

Well like any good AJ sig, it took some serious looking at to soak it all in and get used to it lol..

But I will say that I’m really feeling them.. At first I didn’t like the purple colorway, but after getting used to them I’m liking it. Other colorways have serious potential.. Love the exaggerated midsole lines like the 6. I just wish they had the tall-a** tongues with the holes in them.
Same here. Back in the day I remember the original 6s looking so different from the 3s, 4s, and 5s. In he 7th grade (dating myself) everyone was like "whoooa, what's up with the weird tongue? Looks like a boot". Now.... a classic. Don't get me started with the OG Zebra I mean Steel Xs. Lol

Same here. Back in the day I remember the original 6s looking so different from the 3s, 4s, and 5s. In he 7th grade (dating myself) everyone was like "whoooa, what's up with the weird tongue? Looks like a boot". Now.... a classic. Don't get me started with the OG Zebra I mean Steel Xs. Lol
Yep!!!!! Infrareds were the Batman boots and IXs were called moon boots, space shoes :lol: - looking back those were simply far AHEAD of their time 💯
..these are not, they look last season-ish. Midsole looks Anta-ish...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom