Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Yep!!!!! And the IX were called moon boots, space shoes :lol: - looking back those were simply AHEAD of their time 💯
Oh man, the 9s.... I remember at the same time... Guess came out with some sneakers and they were similar. Everyone thought the 9s were terrible at my high school, then..... 4 months later everyone had em. And when the charcoal colorway dropped even my mom was like, "ooh baby you want those, they nice!" Me.... "yes momma"

Oh man, the 9s.... I remember at the same time... Guess came out with some sneakers and they were similar. Everyone thought the 9s were terrible at my high school, then..... 4 months later everyone had em. And when the charcoal colorway dropped even my mom was like, "ooh baby you want those, they nice!" Me.... "yes momma"
They were one of those Js that made you feel uncomfortable wearing them because so many ppl hated them at first :lol:

200.gif

Looks little better with on foot and better quality pics. Just the colorway no go but see potential in colorblocking.

Glad this model is trash TBH.
Only thing thatll potentially save it is some killer CWs which we know how that turned out for the 35s. Could have also swore Celtic colors were Green White n Black but matching is no longer a thing so meh.
Can see how itll appeal to the kiddos however.
(edit)
Do like what they did with the Eclipse plate however, looks a lot more solid for heavier players.

Everyone here is certainly entitled to their opinion but wow is this thread and the comments depressing.

I still think the flagship Jordan is consistently unique in its design and usually its tech. Yes some models hit better than others but all brands have hits/misses.

I like these myself....just hoping for some good colorways to release. Keep em coming JB.

Just my 2 cents.

These remind me of the Adidas KB1 ( especially the All Star colorway) shoe. However the right colorway could work. Not saying that they are ugly, however 29 - 35, I had that "I gotta have these" kid feeling, whereas the 36s I just have to wait and see.

28 - 2 colorways
29 - 4 colorways
30 - 2 colorways
31 - 8 colorways
32 - 3 colorways
33 - 3 colorways
34 - 2 colorways
35 - 2 colorways

I always wonder year after year in these sig jordan threads, it’s usually the same people callin them trash everytime. What basketball shoes do you guys think do look good? Is it just a looks thing to you, or is it looks plus tech?

Dude, it’s all about the looks. The tech is a given. Jordan’s will always have great tech. It may seem every year the same people come in here to say the same ****, because every year the **** they give us is ****. These don’t look like an Air Jordan. They look more like a Nike Basketball shoe. I would love to come in here and say these are amazing, but they aren’t. This is a huge drop off from the 35. That was at least tempting to try out.

Yeah, looking at them some more ... I don't hate them by any means. I actually can see some good potential colorblocking. I like the old, classic colorways, and making the purple section of the upper white with the tongue and ankle collar black (like the CHI Xs) would look nice. I also like how they don't have that huge EP circle this time around. But like ceo insane ceo insane said ... and what I was getting at in a previous post ... it's just another version of the same thing we've seen for several years now. From a performance standpoint, there's nothing wrong with fine-tuning designs and tech that work. But visually and from a casual-wear standpoint, it's gotten boring again with the flagship shoe.

love the fact that there’s close to no aj6 influence.

eclipse plate still present. It works, im rollin.

more premature whining about a shoe that hasn’t even gotten off the ground. S*** is terrible.

made it a point to stop reading opinions in the 35 thread and just sift until i find info. im gonna do the same in here. Lol

They dope so far.

687C7E1C-C4E1-4137-AE31-C1E772FFF325.jpeg

I like this angle. Wish the toe wasn’t so pointy, but maybe they won’t be in a normal sz.
This is a good angle to point out all the lil things I dislike about the shoe. IMO they had a winner here but some things kill it

I like the midsole design. And I like they didn't ruin the upper with some deconstructed style design langue like the 33 and 34s, or some stupid material on the toe box like the 35s.

But things I would change is that first and foremost the banana shape. The sole of the shoe sitting more flush to the ground make the shoe's profile look way better. I know the upward point is something common in modern Nike but the new PGs sit more flush to the ground like 90s era shoes and that makes them look more appealing

Next I would add an extra lace hoop toward the bottom, Personal preference but I think short toe boxes look better

I would definitely get rid of the lace pocket. It looks slapped on as an afterthought, so damn sloppy and out of place. If they wanted to implement one, they should have built it into the show better.

I would get rid of the fin on the back. Looks silly

I would make the shoe a lower cut. Shrink the top part of the shoe above the piping. Make them more of a mid.

If had done all that, I could have seen myself copping them for casual wear in the right colorway.

687C7E1C-C4E1-4137-AE31-C1E772FFF325.jpeg

I like this angle. Wish the toe wasn’t so pointy, but maybe they won’t be in a normal sz.

It's a size 14 :smh:

Life is hard as a big footer |l

I'm playin, I get it. I've hated it so many times when a shoe looks great but by the time it gets to my size the design is stretched out and doesn't look as dope or perform as well.

Back
Top Bottom