Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

20211005_144956.jpg

Well my Lukas came in yesterday. Yes, I resorted to StockX and paid $278 after taxes and shipping. At the end of the day, it was totally worth it to me for a number of reasons.

These shoes look amazing. I have read some quality complaints on this thread, but I don't really see it IMO. Having bought the last 4 signature Jordans (33-36), these are right on par.

The Blue just straight up POPS when you see them in person. It contrasts perfectly with the green/aqua and white midsole. I love that the soles are icy also.

Trying them on, I went TTS. They are a bit snug towards the front of the foot, but after wearing them for a while they fit and feel fine.

I'm obviously never going to ball in these, only for casual use. One thing I noticed when trying them on that I was not expecting was the transparency of the mesh. If you're wearing white socks, you'll see them. Black socks seem to not show through as much.

Being a lifelong Mavs fan & sneakerhead made these an easy decision, even paying resale. Who knows if I would have been able to cop if they were sold stateside, considering the demand behind them.

Regardless, I love these, and look forward to wearing at Mavs games this season. #MFFL
FA92KZJVEAMB56A.jpg

Well my Lukas came in yesterday. Yes, I resorted to StockX and paid $278 after taxes and shipping. At the end of the day, it was totally worth it to me for a number of reasons.

These shoes look amazing. I have read some quality complaints on this thread, but I don't really see it IMO. Having bought the last 4 signature Jordans (33-36), these are right on par.

The Blue just straight up POPS when you see them in person. It contrasts perfectly with the green/aqua and white midsole. I love that the soles are icy also.

Trying them on, I went TTS. They are a bit snug towards the front of the foot, but after wearing them for a while they fit and feel fine.

I'm obviously never going to ball in these, only for casual use. One thing I noticed when trying them on that I was not expecting was the transparency of the mesh. If you're wearing white socks, you'll see them. Black socks seem to not show through as much.

Being a lifelong Mavs fan & sneakerhead made these an easy decision, even paying resale. Who knows if I would have been able to cop if they were sold stateside, considering the demand behind them.

Regardless, I love these, and look forward to wearing at Mavs games this season. #MFFL
FA92KZJVEAMB56A.jpg
AMEN enjoy !

FA92KZJVEAMB56A.jpg

Wait until members hear that you’re gonna wear non-retro Jordan’s casually.

1633480352511.gif

It’s just astonishing that Canada gets better stock then the U.S. and France. And Dicks Sporting Goods gets release updates and abundances before Eastbay, DTLR, and SoleFly. Anyways, would love to see the 37 with the same traction pattern as the 7.
Not to be impolite but how do you know that? I agree with the traction, I need something for outdoor surfaces.

PF from KicksCrew
0ther from ebay
thanks. hopefully I don't get screwed with the quality. other than that I'm holding out for the GT Jumps but the aesthetics and color blocking with the xxxvi is getting really difficult to ignore.

thanks. hopefully I don't get screwed with the quality. other than that I'm holding out for the GT Jumps but the aesthetics and color blocking with the xxxvi is getting really difficult to ignore.
couldn't find that colorway on KC @fam. only got the Lukas, Guo and Tay-tums.

Back
Top Bottom