Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The Psychic Energy/Bulls colorway is dope. I just can’t stand the shape of the 36, especially the toe. If it weren’t for that—well, and this stupid ongoing infatuation they have with the giant loops—I’d have a difficult time resisting a pair.
for me, it's the loop which is the eye sore.

Nike or Jordan brand got cheap when signing players. they also got cheap when it comes to their product quality. I wouldn't be surprise if their quality rivals that of a Dollar Store except they charge premium for such bad quality.

Nike’s VERY CHEAP when signing players!

That’s why so many players are signing with Puma.

I'm stuck in a 10.5 Tatums I picked uo for my buddy before he killed himself. About a week and there getting returned. Pm me if got something you want to trade. He'd pay on payday every 2 weeks had no cc so we'd use mine and (I'd keep the rewards) 🤣 and grab 2 pair at a time so I'm sititng on like 9 /10 DS shoes in 10.5, 11, and 12 mostly 10.5s. Pm me if you got a fair trade. Otherwise some grubby re sellers will end up with them. Don't want much back but my money or something I actually want. Mods remove this please if it violates anything not trying to make a profit or sale just maybe helping someone out or myself too.

I'm stuck in a 10.5 Tatums I picked uo for my buddy before he killed himself. About a week and there getting returned. Pm me if got something you want to trade. He'd pay on payday every 2 weeks had no cc so we'd use mine and (I'd keep the rewards) 🤣 and grab 2 pair at a time so I'm sititng on like 9 /10 DS shoes in 10.5, 11, and 12 mostly 10.5s. Pm me if you got a fair trade. Otherwise some grubby re sellers will end up with them. Don't want much back but my money or something I actually want. Mods remove this please if it violates anything not trying to make a profit or sale just maybe helping someone out or myself too.

I’m sorry to hear about your friend.

im sorry for your loss.

Zach LaVine's Adidas contract expired and he is doing the usual "sneaker free agent" stuff and wearing pairs from multiple brands

He wore the 36s last game, I think it would be a no brainer for JB to go after dude

They have too many players IMO, and nobody is going to buy a sneaker because of Zach Lavine

They have Brodie, Luka, Zion, Tatum, Kemba, CP3, Melo, Beal, Rui...

I doubt they got Luka and Zion by being cheap. There was a bidding war with Zion.

How many big name players are signing with Puma? LaMelo? J Cole?

Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard was paid 500k per season when signed with Brand Jordan. That’s just one example.

Almost every player in the league grew up wearing Nike‘a and world rather wear Nike’s. Fortunately or unfortunately basketball’s a business and it’s about getting laid and not simply the love of the brand.

Nike offers between 250k-500k a year and free shoes.

Other companies that offer 1+ million and more to get their name and product out there and make a name for themselves in the shoe game.

Yes there was a bidding war for Zion and Luka, but those are two players that are extremely popular. Nike is cheap, but it doesn’t mean that they’re cheap 100% of the time.

Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard was paid 500k per season when signed with Brand Jordan. That’s just one example.

Almost every player in the league grew up wearing Nike‘a and world rather wear Nike’s. Fortunately or unfortunately basketball’s a business and it’s about getting laid and not simply the love of the brand.

Other companies that offer 1+ million and more to get their name and product out there and make a name for themselves in the shoe game.

Yes there was a bidding war for Zion and Luka, but those are two players that are extremely popular. Nike is cheap, but it doesn’t mean that they’re cheap 100% of the time.
I think you typed laid instead of paid 😂 Who would you like to see next with the Brand?

Sure but…

Would you rather have 2 million and free shoes? But the shoes won’t have the Nike check on them.

Are you still gonna take the 250k-500k just to wear the Nike’s?

Not sure how to answer without sounding crazy lol. I see your point though.

I guess it really depends on the player. Someone like, Trae Young may go for a more lucrative contract with Adidas where as players like AD and Dwight are fine with free kobes and a smaller contract.

Not sure how to answer without sounding crazy lol. I see your point though.

I guess it really depends on the player. Someone like, Trae Young may go for a more lucrative contract with Adidas where as players like AD and Dwight are fine with free kobes and a smaller contract.

Nah you wouldn’t sound crazy. I’m a Nike guy, but if the price was right from other shoe companies then

1634506989135.gif

Great example with Trae and AD but not Dwight, nobody cares what he wears!

1634507084677.gif

Based on tiers…Kawhi wasn’t a star then and was only tier 3. There’s a few non-sig athletes on Jordan making over a mil a year.

Back
Top Bottom