Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

1B29212E-6547-479D-8779-870CDEAC6D29.jpeg

Saw them in store today. Pains me to see the translucent outsole. Wish the solid white was released in the states. I know some love it so hopefully those that do can scoop easily.

JS”

1B29212E-6547-479D-8779-870CDEAC6D29.jpeg

Saw them in store today. Pains me to see the translucent outsole. Wish the solid white was released in the states. I know some love it so hopefully those that do can scoop easily.

JS”
just seeing these pictures itches me a lot to try them on. hopefully the GT Jumps would come out soon so I can finally make my decision.

Well my Lukas came in yesterday. Yes, I resorted to StockX and paid $278 after taxes and shipping. At the end of the day, it was totally worth it to me for a number of reasons.

These shoes look amazing. I have read some quality complaints on this thread, but I don't really see it IMO. Having bought the last 4 signature Jordans (33-36), these are right on par.

The Blue just straight up POPS when you see them in person. It contrasts perfectly with the green/aqua and white midsole. I love that the soles are icy also.

Trying them on, I went TTS. They are a bit snug towards the front of the foot, but after wearing them for a while they fit and feel fine.

I'm obviously never going to ball in these, only for casual use. One thing I noticed when trying them on that I was not expecting was the transparency of the mesh. If you're wearing white socks, you'll see them. Black socks seem to not show through as much.

Being a lifelong Mavs fan & sneakerhead made these an easy decision, even paying resale. Who knows if I would have been able to cop if they were sold stateside, considering the demand behind them.

Regardless, I love these, and look forward to wearing at Mavs games this season. #MFFL
FA92KZJVEAMB56A.jpg
All sounds like a great decision to me. Enjoy.

I get tired of them throwing the black/red 11 color blocking on everything.. but these would be sick.

A515695C-BCF7-402A-8398-48F246A3DF04.jpeg

I'm glad or rather hope these are fakes and nothing like the real black/infrareds. If it's that uninspired with that much white I'll be disappointed for real.

But I also kinda hope people post a bunch of terrible fakes in here like normal, and then everybody says they're trash so when the real one comes out people have stopped checking for them.

austinpowers-drevil.gif

The Psychic Energy/Bulls colorway is dope. I just can’t stand the shape of the 36, especially the toe. If it weren’t for that—well, and this stupid ongoing infatuation they have with the giant loops—I’d have a difficult time resisting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom