Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

20211130_115102.jpg
one of the colorways that I wanted to love but messed it up because of the KN logo.

They had em at Nike Canada for the longest. Made me start considering doing that 'reship' site. I wish there was a better way because ebay/stockx/goat etc don't have a lot of stuff.

Tatum, for some reason

1638415511456.png
This picture was provided to you by McDonald's of America TM.

-''Hey Jason, what's the inspiration behind this new colorway you're wearing tonite?''
-''huh, I likes to eatz 2 BigMacs after every home game, a gallon of diet soda, along with a giant size french fries homie.''
''Yeah I wanned a shoe that reminded me of my other sponsors cause I Love McDonalds and it's really important for me to let the whole world know!''
...''on my custom PE, there's even a scratch and smell tab on the side panel that I can scratch during a time out or just before overtime when I need an infinite energy boost to end the game. The laces are a nod to McDonalds french fries too''

-''hmmm great storyline Jason, don't know how you always come out with such inspired taste''

Shoes do come out in a special box that opens up just like a BigMac box.

-Jacques Slade ''yo yo yo! dope colorway yall! Fresh collab, great storyline, don't miss out on this veeeeerery special colorway! They even come with a 1$ rebate on a giant size combo every time you wear your shoes to the restaurant! ''
..now tell me Will Kanye reply with his own version of the BK yeezy? Leave a comment. Peace!''

Weartesters'youtube review:
-Nightwing:''sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif! oooooooh yeeeeeeaaah! I really love the smell of those. Reminds me of when I was little and my parents used to take me to McDonalds and you could smell that wonderful french fries odor in the air from a mile away...''-

-Mr Foamer Simpson:''
Jumpman logo on the right shoe has been replaced with the ''McDonalds Yellow Arch logo'' and there's even his favorite combo embroidered inside the tongue.
I Love McDonalds on the pull tab at the back!
yeah, I really dig those, 10 outta 10!''
-Buckets:''niaaaaaah! I give em a 2.''

Retail: 235 USD.

Available on the SNKRS app for resellers only.

Last edited:
This picture was provided to you by McDonald's of America TM.

-''Hey Jason, what's the inspiration behind this new colorway you're wearing tonite?''
-''huh, I likes to eatz 2 BigMacs after every home game, a gallon of diet soda, along with a giant size french fries homie.''
''Yeah I wanned a shoe that reminded me of my other sponsors cause I Love McDonalds and it's really important for me to let the hole world know!''
...''on my custom PE, there's even a scratch and smell tab on the side panel that I can scratch during a time out or just before overtime when I need an infinite energy boost to end the game. The laces are a nod to McDonalds french fries too''

-''hmmm great storyline Jason, don't know how you always come out with such inspired taste''

Shoes do come out in a special box that opens up just like a BigMac box.

-Jacques Slade ''yo yo yo! dope colorway yall! Fresh collab, great storyline, don't miss out on this veeeeerery special colorway! They even come with a 1$ rebate on a giant size combo every time you wear your shoes to the restaurant! Peace''-

Weartesters'youtube review:
-Nightwing:''sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif! oooooooh yeeeeeeaaah! I really love the smell of those. Reminds me of when I was little and my parents used to take me to McDonalds and you could smell that wonderful french fries odor in the air from a mile away...''-

-Mr Foamer Simpson:''
Jumpman logo on the right shoe has been replaced with the ''McDonalds Yellow Arch logo'' and there's even his favorite combo embroidered inside the tongue.
I Love McDonalds on the pull tab at the back!
yeah, I really dig those, 10 outta 10!''
-Buckets:''niaaaaaah! I give em a 2.''

Retail: 235 USD.

Available on the SNKRS app for resellers only.
Jacques would spend twenty minutes talking about four other topics before getting to this shoe.

Nightwing would insert 90s McDonalds commercial clips every five seconds, and spend 5 minutes commenting on the plastic leather on the collar and how “they don’t make them like they used to”

Jacques would spend twenty minutes talking about four other topics before getting to this shoe.

For sure! He has to, he's a ''content'' creator.

Nightwing would insert 90s McDonalds commercial clips every five seconds, and spend 5 minutes commenting on the plastic leather on the collar and how “they don’t make them like they used to”
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom