Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Have they solved the shipping/distribution issues?
If they can't get us the infrared how they going to get us anything else?
no chance. you've seen the latest reports of containers being stuck, still, yeah? google supply chain and you'll see endless articles, to the hour. Wouldn't expect many sneaker release dates to hold true atm.

Yup. Footlocker Canada isn’t even dropping the XIs next week. They are probably still on the boat.
Footlocker Canada...pouah! the containers and distribution chain is a global issue at this time but...
Footlocker Canada tell me about it!!! store employees don't know sh*t about sh*t, ever! One stupid answer after another, sometimes I'm like do they fking even work here?!? or they just like to wear zebra shirts??? They ain't care about nothing and can't even be courteous to start with 95% of the time. Online is a real farce too regularly:
AJ34 infrared 2 weeks later, 34 lows way late or not available at all except for the white ones that almost no one was excited about that released one month before the US for some unexplained reason, 6 OG Carmine releasing 3-4 weeks late at FL and lasted 1 minute on Nike Canada on RD, AJ5 OG wht/fire red released almost a month later for half of the sizes , AM III (90) OG infrared released freakin' 2 months after in adult size at FTL Canada online, AJ 36 First lights 1 month and a half late just recently and now they wonder why shoes don't sell as well as they expected!?! yeah that's because people here had to turn to ebay, oversea retailers, kickscrew and all of the resaleing apps to get the shoes in first place seing they were not available here on RD and not ever knowing if they'd be available sometime through regular retailers like FL.ca...and that's just to name a few examples cause there is so much I can remember with time...that is when they do get those releases at all in Canada or sometimes it feels like there are about 12 pairs total available online for the whole contry with Nike Canada except for one thing only: stupid wacky colorways that absolutely nobody wants, oh for that they have a special talent, Canada receives them all in boatloads like you wouldn't believe, so much that they last for months online, if not years...and after that they use it as an excuse to pretend that whatever model doesn't sell well enough here or we get deprived of the most popular colorways. Honestly Nike Canada SUCK!
FTL Canada suck! They have been for years. In general, except for some exceptionally rare occasions where it was almost too good to be true, the situation has NOT been improving over the last 5 years+ and we're back to where we were at the turn of the century in some respects in regards to availability. Hell it was way better in the 90's, no joke. I feel like we live in a 3rd world contry sometimes here! Their canadian senior office procurement managers should all be fired! I really hope someone reads this here and care enough about customer experience to take proper action. Man we even got an NBA team here in Canada and on top of the shoes issues Europe, Japan, Russia, even Malta!?! get treated better, with more stuff and constantly with exclusive colorways and models for Jordan clothing that would sell in the US and Canada, makes no sense at all!

Good chance I have a US home part time to partly help with some shoes! But that doesn't solve the issue while I'm here!

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211207-095528_Twitter.jpg

I really want those infrareds…Sigh.

Oh yeah, today was the original proposed release day right. No sign of those joints or any of the other ones (colorways we've seen confirmed images for). Only 36 even on J23's calendar is the 12/30 Bayou Boys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom