Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

73203814-4BD7-4374-8813-BB8070BB4A65.jpeg

God I wish they would already release the lows, I dont get JB's marketing strategy to delay them like 8 months after the release of mids/highs, and then have a product run of like 3 or 4 months for them with limited colorways and quantities.

Why did JB discontinue the college lows? They had a built in audience and tons of free advertising during the tournament. I don’t understand their plans at all.

I thought they were called “Gradient Sunset” or something.. Either way really like that colorway. If anybody wants to try on a pair of 36s my local DSG has em on the shelf, white/reds and purples.

Idk how y’all wear the 36s casually with anything other than joggers lol. They feel like paper thin and my narrow *** feet gotta lace up kicks, can’t be walking around with the “cool” undone look ****s fly off my feet :rofl:

So another Asia exclusive huh 🙁

I believe the article on SN states they aren’t sure if they’re are truly part of the “year of” pack but based on colorway they could be. Linked the article for the full explanation.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom