Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

no offense but young ones don't give a cent about the legacy. they are more about the hype on the shoe and the resell value. most of the young ones I asked don't know about the history and other stuff like that nor even the player itself other than the name. atleast for me as a young one, knew exactly who Bird, Magic, Mchale, Jordan, Thomas were. also, and I actually love and play basketball.

There’s little to no interest on the resale market for the latest numbered Jordan’s unless it’s a limited edition. And even then there’s not much interest.

F0C1900B-24A6-4ECC-BEB6-B798927D79AB.jpeg

JB just confirmed that your exact rendering is unfortunately too perfect of a colorway for them to release such a beautiful version for retail customers, sorry folks!

I think it is just a see-through mesh. If you look closely you can see Hardaway's white socks through the upper.

That the way the upper is bend it places, seems like the stuff they used on the 33s

You know what, I think you're right. I thought, nah, can't be. But looking at these pictures, it sure does look like you can see the outline of his foot in there.

1622342506571.png

I don't mind the mesh type material as long as it's breathable. It won't show creases like synthetic leather/suede/nubuck. The 35 had it so welcome change again back to mesh. I was disappointed with the 35 truthfully, 34 were fire so the 36 looks to be back to that formula. Looking forward to more leaks, gotta be some fakes floating around? :nerd:

I don't mind the mesh type material as long as it's breathable. It won't show creases like synthetic leather/suede/nubuck. The 35 had it so welcome change again back to mesh. I was disappointed with the 35 truthfully, 34 were fire so the 36 looks to be back to that formula. Looking forward to more leaks, gotta be some fakes floating around? :nerd:

Honestly I don’t want or expect the old shoes, I just want a good looking and good performing shoe.

No new Jordan will ever compare to the old ones because it’s a different time period and that nostalgia can never be matched.

So I don’t even look at the new shoes the same as the past ones.

The new Jordan’s are all their own. When I look at them, they look like a shoe MJ would wear today and that’s all that matters.

Why they got that goofy a** pull loop on the tongue lol.
Watch the colorway be named elderberry and mango.
I dont quite get the fascination about the long pull loop tabs. who are designing these shoes? from the 34s to this, I've been seeing some big loop tabs over and over. not sure about it's functionality either.

I'm just tired of the callbacks to the older models but also have to accept the fact that these joints are all about performance. The stylish days of Jordan Sigs are over. I hate it 😢😢

??? Lol

they do that bc you lames are terrified of change and they kno it.

They’re adhering to you guy’s bulls***. The ones that feel like everything thing cool goin on in the world stopped the day they graduated high school. The ones that cant let go of what once was. Its obvious thats a consumer driven move. You guys cry about og this and that literally EVERY release.

and for the record, the past 3 sigs took minimal influence from older sigs. Unlike 31-33 which were pretty much modern versions of old shoes. Glad they stopped that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom