Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I hope they do a throw back colorway on these, I keep seeing them and they look way better than the 1st colorway. I hated that one the purple didn't jive with me.

Peep the new doncic logo Im pretty sure
CE5B90DA-51A8-49F9-8BE8-C4DAEF12432B.png

It looks similar to that logo but not exact. I liked the old logo a lot, I wonder why they changed it.

LD/77 not bad

Never seen any of his logos before now. Kiwi still got the best non jumpman logo out of the jumpman camp thus far.

If that is his new logo I like it a lot better than the old one. The old one was/is terrible.

So I guess maybe we'll see some 36s in the olympics? I really wish they'd come out soon but I guess we'll be waiting til September again.

My only issue is it looks like a “5” from the side. It could just be me being dumb but I don’t despise it. I just thought the 7D7 logo was decent for what it was. The font on the 36 he’s wearing also reminds me of the font they used on Zion’s shoe.

Liking everything I'm seeing from these so far, including the colorways (which is rare). But I know I'm supposed to just complain like everyone else.
Complaints are a usual right of passage with each model as they tend to grow on us in time preferably through on court performance or solid cws. Ive come to think of it as a good thing because that means people still hold high expectations of the flagship Jordan with demand that something not only performs well but is also appealing to the eye. I think their underwhelming but here iam still checking in so that says something right?
Just think a good sum of us really liked the 34/35s so they had/have a tough act to follow.
Like what you like and if its fuego to you and gives you the warm fuzzies whenever sliding them on then hey thats all that truly matters.
Life is too short to fall inline with whatever everyone else is doing or rocking something supposedly cool.

Back
Top Bottom