Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

C7291446-BB93-423A-B529-E9C78A2DC7CB.jpeg

Y’all were trashing these heavy in the beginning now I see everyone changing their minds :smh::lol:
ah, not everyone. anyhow, some shoes that I would be trashing all day and which I didn't change my mind since Day 1 would be those cheap-0 Zions. I could laugh at those people hyping up that shoe.

Love the Glory Holes for on court or inside,(SE special release for Olympics would have worked) but more than likely sending them back WAY too much white and I like that Psychic Energy pair much more. Might just keep both, those Glory holes look kinda cool with colored socks...

Love the Glory Holes for on court or inside,(SE special release for Olympics would have worked) but more than likely sending them back WAY too much white and I like that Psychic Energy pair much more. Might just keep both, those Glory holes look kinda cool with colored socks...

That's a rollercoaster ride of emotion my guy!

Love them for on court or off
more than likely sending back
way too much white
might just keep em
look good with colored socks

I'm just playing around but I did LOL

That's a rollercoaster ride of emotion my guy!

Love them for on court or off
more than likely sending back
way too much white
might just keep em
look good with colored socks

I'm just playing around but I did LOL

Kinda of sounded odd I meant more like gym hooping indoors wear. Casual NO WAY!
Hard to know if I'm sending them back for sure until in my hands, but me and white mesh don't get along AT ALL! Just depends how the mesh turns out. Looks different than the 33,34,and 35 so maybe won't yellow the way those did. 🤷‍♂️

I've been calling them glory holes for about a week you guys just catching that???🤣🤣🤣

As people start getting these on their feet, I'd like to hear about the midfoot arch fit from those who also experienced the 34's and 35's. I loved my 34's, but had to send them back because the Eclipse Plate felt like there was a mini hockey puck under there. Tore up my arches pretty good (and I've read that the 35's were even worse).

It seems that the 36's use something other than the Eclipse Plate:

"The team shifted away from exposing the Zoom bags, a repeated trait from the Air Jordan XXXIV and XXXV, and enclosed them to connect a foam ribbon design through the midsole. The change was also meant to resemble an infinity symbol — you can trace the pattern across the midsole and never pick up your finger. The design still creates a functional kinetic system in the same way that Jordan Brand’s Flight Plate and Eclipse Plate did. "

Maybe I'm just reading too carefully and JB is being loose with their words, but the past-tense reference to the Eclipse plate suggests to me that the tooling is slightly different here. If so, then hopefully it's not as intrusive in the arch as the 34's/35's.

Y’all were trashing these heavy in the beginning now I see everyone changing their minds :smh::lol:
Its the CW and how its setup that can help smooth things out, happened alot way back with OG models as well.
First time most of us saw the 36 was through leaked images of the fruit loop special and thats not it. Introduce a classy white n gold along with a gold medal win for the US in the Tatums and the upcoming heritage cw and an otherwise trash model turns into something appealing.

Last edited:
In some of the design sketches, it was noted as eclipse plate 3.0. IMO, it’s no longer being showcased because it not the shiny new thing anymore.

As people start getting these on their feet, I'd like to hear about the midfoot arch fit from those who also experienced the 34's and 35's. I loved my 34's, but had to send them back because the Eclipse Plate felt like there was a mini hockey puck under there. Tore up my arches pretty good (and I've read that the 35's were even worse).

It seems that the 36's use something other than the Eclipse Plate:

"The team shifted away from exposing the Zoom bags, a repeated trait from the Air Jordan XXXIV and XXXV, and enclosed them to connect a foam ribbon design through the midsole. The change was also meant to resemble an infinity symbol — you can trace the pattern across the midsole and never pick up your finger. The design still creates a functional kinetic system in the same way that Jordan Brand’s Flight Plate and Eclipse Plate did. "

Maybe I'm just reading too carefully and JB is being loose with their words, but the past-tense reference to the Eclipse plate suggests to me that the tooling is slightly different here. If so, then hopefully it's not as intrusive in the arch as the 34's/35's.
it's a subtle way of saying that the design is flawed. you are not alone. my arch was badly injured from a defective 35. while my arch has recovered after a few months, it still gets irritated and feel an occasional pain, not as prominent as before but it still there. I feel like I'm Martina Hingis with a recurring injury.

Back
Top Bottom