Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

OG Glory Holes were def the 2010, so whenever I read that joke, I think Jordan 2010. Even though I liked hooping in that shoe.

Mine just came in, first impressions:

- I could rock casual or hooping, I like the on foot look.

- These feel weighted more in the midsole and outsole than the 34 or 35. I'm not sure if it's because the upper is technically lighter, or if the set up for cushion in these is heavier. Either way, it was noticeable when I pulled them out.

- Def had a "wow new Jordan" factor when I opened box

- The upper toebox is more see through than I thought and really is super light but feels sturdier than it looks

- These thangs got bounce......best cushion set up right outta the box I've felt since 29

- Went TTS, glad I didn't go half up, def could not have gone half down.

OG Glory Holes were def the 2010, so whenever I read that joke, I think Jordan 2010. Even though I liked hooping in that shoe.

- These feel weighted more in the midsole and outsole than the 34 or 35. I'm not sure if it's because the upper is technically lighter, or if the set up for cushion in these is heavier. Either way, it was noticeable when I pulled them out.

- The upper toebox is more see through than I thought and really is super light but feels sturdier than it looks

- These thangs got bounce......best cushion set up right outta the box I've felt since 29

did u go the same size as the 35s? I found those to run small so I would’ve gone .5 on those but never found a pair in that size.

did u go the same size as the 35s? I found those to run small so I would’ve gone .5 on those but never found a pair in that size.

I did go same size as 35. I also have a half size up pair on the 35. I'm not sure I'd do that on these for casual but MAAAAAYBE could swing it for hooping with thick socks or my ankle brace having an effect.

IMO the toebox has a little more room on these at the top, might be because of that material more than actual space though

I'm in the same boat. Mine has said preparing for shipment since Tuesday.

Same I ordered 2 pair of Rockets showtime therma flex sweats (on sale for like $45.00, reg 150ish) then 2 more, 2 tee shirts and the Glory holes the next day.... everything is either here already or shipped except them. Has to be coming from a different spot/warehouse...or COVID is a problem still. 🤞 I'll be heated if they cancel on me this long after. Especially after losing 12 draws on snkrs in 26 days... Most I didn't even want just wanted to see if I'd catch a W. SMH( I've got to delete snkrs, it just raises my blood pressure everytime). I've still never cought a W on there after 4 years. Hibbitts is the only thing I ever have any luck on. I don't spend enough at FL or FA to even try there. I like my mom and pops places the best, anyways. Or NDC online.
I think I've still got a pair of Glory holes carted, I'll empty it maybe they pop up for someone else..🤷‍♂️ size 10.5
My guess would be a fake sell out though, hardly anyone even knew they released until they did... I lucked up and just happened to be ordering on NDC and saw them. I'm guessing these were NDC exclusives?.? Never saw them drop anywhere else... NVM just got an email with tracking.... supposed to arrive today?.? WTF

Says LSO awaiting package from shipper though. Never seen that from NDC.

Nike is def having FedEx delays. A lot of "awaiting carrier pickup" times of like days and days I been seeing people mention online. Happened to me with some random stuff I bought from that sale. They even had to reship one of the items cause it sat on awaiting carrier pickup for like 8 days.

Nike is def having FedEx delays. A lot of "awaiting carrier pickup" times of like days and days I been seeing people mention online. Happened to me with some random stuff I bought from that sale. They even had to reship one of the items cause it sat on awaiting carrier pickup for like 8 days.

Time just changed from 2:37pm delivery time to 7:42pm...just cancelled my day for nothing. Things aren't co.ing today. Nike or FedEx refuse to leave anything on my porch, understandable I guess neighborhood bebe's kids already raid my mailbox daily... most mail is in the street when I get it.

Am I trippin' or is LSO a shipping company? Maybe they're done with Fedex...🤷‍♂️

Time just changed from 2:37pm delivery time to 7:42pm...just cancelled my day for nothing. Things aren't co.ing today. Nike or FedEx refuse to leave anything on my porch, understandable I guess neighborhood bebe's kids already raid my mailbox daily... most mail is in the street when I get it.

Am I trippin' or is LSO a shipping company? Maybe they're done with Fedex...🤷‍♂️

Lasership is used in some regions. Strictly a contract driver service. Meaning someone loads up their personal car to deliver packages. Nike used them around the holidays a lot. Not sure if that’s LSO abbreviation.

Got my shipping this afternoon. Can't wait to get these in hand! Y'all gotta stop calling these "glory holes" though lol. Especially when we already have a Jordan sig that legitimately earned that name. Y'all say the wildest sht sometimes for no reason. :lol:

🤣 just couldn't help myself. I'll try, I really dislike all these nicknames, so I tend to go to far sometimes... these should have simply been called "Olympics" or "Olympic Golds". JB tries too hard sometimes error most of the time. I miss the days of the new white jordans or blk and red Jays...

🤣 just couldn't help myself. I'll try, I really dislike all these nicknames, so I tend to go to far sometimes... these should have simply been called "Olympics" or "Olympic Golds". JB tries too hard sometimes error most of the time. I miss the days of the new white jordans or blk and red Jays...

Preaching to the choir man haha. I try to explain the "nicknames" we used to use all the time to younger heads. No numbers, we just either called them the "new Jordans" or called them by the year. "Did you have the purple J's? The 1990's?" They look at me like I have 2 heads. :rofl:

Preaching to the choir man haha. I try to explain the "nicknames" we used to use all the time to younger heads. No numbers, we just either called them the "new Jordans" or called them by the year. "Did you have the purple J's? The 1990's?" They look at me like I have 2 heads. :rofl:

I gave up that fight long ago, probably around the time bred started catching on... first time I heard it thought it meant shoes were crusty or brown. 🤣🤣🤣 Whatever the predominant color was is what we'd call them. Like the 12s both the taxis and playoffs were black and white. We simply called them blk and whites or white and blacks.🤷‍♂️

Shipping time is now 8:55pm 🤣 no Glory, Greatness, or Splendor for me today... just obscurity. 😥

carolinakickg carolinakickg LSO's about us:
As the south’s premier regional parcel carrier for over 25 years, our one-of-a-kind shipping model enables us to deliver your own personal rapid delivery system. Only LSO™ combines the speed of a courier, the discipline of a carrier and the service of a true partner. We’re more Responsive, more Flexible and more Friendly than any other shipping company. That’s the power of LSO.

Do you have the KD13s? The cushioning sounds just like the 13s. I'm wondering if you can compare.

Man these things are super dope!!!
476A0561-C692-426E-86EB-17E833BC422A.jpeg
6166C19D-80AB-41B7-9B5B-29F4FBD993B0.jpeg
D56FEF23-0BD9-4C36-9614-276427C7B731.jpeg
C7C42DE2-01F3-40C5-BB20-65AB6976E813.jpeg
FAE526CD-DBCD-4B9F-AD17-C8E5E0A81F59.jpeg

Do you have the KD13s? The cushioning sounds just like the 13s. I'm wondering if you can compare.

I did but I don’t anymore. From what I remember the KD is just double stacked in the forefoot and this is heel and forefoot.

I only wore the KD once, and I’ve only tried these on but from what I remember these feel bouncier throughout and not just in the heel where the additional double stack is. The KD felt sturdier up top though.

Refuse to call some of them by given gimmick title. White n Golds or Olympic Gold 36 are just that or Big Stage 36 personally but Glory..or this Glory..."hole" that seems to be going around is corny.
Chicago or Heritage as i like to call the traditional cw or simply White Black n red 36 but Psychic Energy?
Negative.

Refuse to call some of them by given gimmick title. White n Golds or Olympic Gold 36 are just that or Big Stage 36 personally but Glory..or this Glory..."hole" that seems to be going around is corny.
Chicago or Heritage as i like to call the traditional cw or simply White Black n red 36 but Psychic Energy?
Negative.
the Derozans.
Air-Jordan-2011-Year-Of-The-Rabbit.jpeg

Negative.

In my world you don't give your self a nickname either someone else gives that. It was bad enough sneakerheads dubbed shoes something. When JB started with it though... What's the meaning behind psychic energy even?? Like what does that mean even really? 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Edit:
Now arriving at 1:08 am. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could've driven, picked them up and been home already. I'm getting a feeling they've for sure not even shipped, and might not ever?.?

Last edited:
In my world you don't give your self a nickname either someone else gives that. It was bad enough sneakerheads dubbed shoes something. When JB started with it though... What's the meaning behind psychic energy even?? Like what does that mean even really? 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Edit:
Now arriving at 1:08 am. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could've driven, picked them up and been home already. I'm getting a feeling they've for sure not even shipped, and might not ever?.?
not sure of who started the whole trend of naming shoes but it has became too nauseating and ridiculous. I remember when the so-called Spiderman Jordan 1's came out and people were all over the moon for it despite the shoe doesn't have anything to do with Spiderman nor doing a collab for it, nor the shoe even resembling that of Spiderman. it was all for marketing and naming to hype up the shoe. otherwise, the shoe would have ended up in the bargain bin.

not sure of who started the whole trend of naming shoes but it has became too nauseating and ridiculous. I remember when the so-called Spiderman Jordan 1's came out and people were all over the moon for it despite the shoe doesn't have anything to do with Spiderman nor doing a collab for it, nor the shoe even resembling that of Spiderman. it was all for marketing and naming to hype up the shoe. otherwise, the shoe would have ended up in the bargain bin.

Lol. Miles Morales was wearing Jordan 1s in the movie.

Lol. Miles Morales was wearing Jordan 1s in the movie.
he was wearing Jordan 1s, but they weren't the same that was being sold.
MV5BMjMwNDkxMTgzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkwNTQ3NjM@._V1_.jpg

to this......

air-jordan-1-origin-story-555088-602-3.jpg

doesn't even resemble it, other than the colorway that can also be the Chicago reds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom