Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20210904-194451_Twitter.jpg

If I don’t end up turning my back on the game…

Lookin like I’m gonna be paying resale for these & the Bordeaux 6’s. Thanks Nike.

I’m so pissed off dude, I will never be happy ever again. I hate that Nike screwed me like this bro. 😡
I ride for these people.

I hate resellers… they are unfair to the world. They make untaxed income.:smh:

I don’t do that. You want what I got? I sell it to you for what I got it for. No untaxed income necessary. That’s cheating the world.

If I don’t end up turning my back on the game…

Lookin like I’m gonna be paying resale for these & the Bordeaux 6’s. Thanks Nike.

I’m so pissed off dude, I will never be happy ever again. I hate that Nike screwed me like this bro. 😡
I ride for these people.

I hate resellers… they are unfair to the world. They make untaxed income.:smh:

I don’t do that. You want what I got? I sell it to you for what I got it for. No untaxed income necessary. That’s cheating the world.
Many of these shoes will restock as the orders have not been completed due to shortages and logistics challenges that have been presented by the pandemic. I'd recommend keeping in touch with your local retailers or scanning the online shops to see when stock pops up again. The original orders (quantities) have not been fulfilled.

My favorite cushion setup in the AJ line has been the 32. I'd like for them to revisit that but with a different traction pattern. :D

Back
Top Bottom