Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

OK Fortune Teller…
That’s why Inside the NBA aired him out for it tonight after the NBA Hall of Fame Enshrinement as a wrong.

s

Inside the NBA’s Charles Barkley spit on a little girl, threw a guy half his size threw a window and got a DUI while out to get a blow job. Shaq has done plenty douchey **** too. Real paragons of virtue.

Just say you hate Tatum and move on.

97D06EDE-1050-4475-8545-04A52D5A13A1.jpeg
5C0E3A33-C883-4271-9D7C-BA1E7A720BA1.jpeg

OK Fortune Teller…
That’s why Inside the NBA aired him out for it tonight after the NBA Hall of Fame Enshrinement as a wrong.

Jayson Tatum is a jerk, end of story. NBA has gotten to his head. He is no where near Michael Jordan status.
MJ is also a jerk. So does my man PiP.

Wait how are you guys getting the purple pair, did some people get early access or something?

In my case, I’m guessing the Shiekh’s I went to put them out for sale earlier than they were supposed to and I just happened to go in. I didn’t have any special access.

Just for views of the shoes here. Ruis are the ones in the video.

Text translation has the top left:

1. Looking at the shoe
2. Trying it on
3. Playing in it
4. Impressions

In the impressions section the translation said the same thing other reviews have. That the cushion was great but that the shoes were narrow so consider going a half size up. It also mentioned the rounded traction piece and how that wasn't/isn't good.

But really just a video to look at the shoes, particularly the early shots and zooms where you get a super close view between the midfoot and the sole. Looks cool.

Can't wait to see the infrareds.

I think AirSully low-key has one of the largest shoe collections of any of us.. Dude goes super hard on every new sig model..

I think he’s one of the few who bought more colorways of the 33s than I did 😂

Back
Top Bottom