Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The way the low should be done.

Screen shot 2021-09-30 at 8.27.17 PM.png

thejisback thejisback
What are you even talking about with double standards and false narratives? So Luka hasn’t put up crazy numbers or carried his team full of Knicks supporting players past expectations as a 22 yr old? Again, he’s done more than Zion, who they slapped the 34 and 35 on. What it sounds like, is your “facts” are based your guy not getting the shine you feel he deserves.

Last edited:
As soon as the Luka PEs were announced/shown… and set to be released, I knew I had to get my hands (and feet) on them. Once I saw they were not releasing in the US, I knew I would have to get them on re-sale.

Of course, I ended up paying a tad bit over retail for them but it’s worth it to me. I think these are exquisite and leaps and bounds better than his 35 low PE (which I also have).

They’re coming from the UK, and will be here next week. Will be posting pics and impressions then.

I have now purchased every Jordan signature over the last 3 years, 33-36. These look amazing and I can’t wait to wear them.

Bringing this back to the actual shoes …

Got my first lights in the mail today and tried them on. Really, really excited for these. Those like me whose arches suffered with the flight plate in the 34s and 35s will be relieved here. And while the forefoot is narrow, I didn’t feel pronounced constriction in the pinky toes like with my 34s. Only niggle - and I tend to be more than a little finicky about my shoes - is that the top eyelet grommet digs into the inside of my ankle a bit. But adjusting the tongue to provide more coverage there helped, as would socks with targeted padding there.

Will be sending these back because the colorway isn’t for me, but these fit and feel like they’re built to perform.

Still waiting on tracking # for obsidian 13s.... cc bill already came and been paid smh still no shoes... ordered 9/17... I hated paying 25 bucks for i.e 11s at SP but they were here in 3 days... doesn't even appear nike has shipped the Obsidian 13s.

FYI DSG Baybrook has the Chi 36 can't sell untill 10/22 though. Buddy just sent the pic I'll quit bugging him I guess... think if I can't find a trade for tatums, I'm going for these unless pics of the red/blk or blk/orange appear before then
654798102.jpg

Look just like Tatums just red and no JT... the blk interior is clutch I've worn the gold medals maybe 10 times and the interior is quickly turning Khaki... mesh still looks fresh though. 🤷‍♂️ is there a PF dropping in this CW? Anyone know?

With all these basic semi linked releases giving so many issues juts wait till CG11S drop the shoe connoisseurs will be hot....

Bringing this back to the actual shoes …

Got my first lights in the mail today and tried them on. Really, really excited for these. Those like me whose arches suffered with the flight plate in the 34s and 35s will be relieved here. And while the forefoot is narrow, I didn’t feel pronounced constriction in the pinky toes like with my 34s. Only niggle - and I tend to be more than a little finicky about my shoes - is that the top eyelet grommet digs into the inside of my ankle a bit. But adjusting the tongue to provide more coverage there helped, as would socks with targeted padding there.

Will be sending these back because the colorway isn’t for me, but these fit and feel like they’re built to perform.

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Never going to understand buying a shoe to try on but return because the colorway you don't like. Why not wait for a colorway you like?

In my case, opportunity cost. I buy my hoops shoes strictly for hoops, and I was eyeing a specific color of the KD14 that's currently "low stock" on NDC as a fallback in case I didn't like the fit of the AJ36. So I wanted to confirm ASAP whether the AJ36 would fit me, so that if they didn't I could jump on the KDs before my size sold out.

On the other hand, between my career obligations and the current state of supply chains, it's not easy for me to just leave my office for hours on end to hunt for a shoe that may or may not be in stock (in my size at that) at my local stores. So all things considered it's most effective for me to just make a few clicks on my phone at 10:00am on release day of the first CW, then after confirming fit, doing it one more time for the CW I really want.

Still waiting on tracking # for obsidian 13s.... cc bill already came and been paid smh still no shoes... ordered 9/17... I hated paying 25 bucks for i.e 11s at SP but they were here in 3 days... doesn't even appear nike has shipped the Obsidian 13s.

FYI DSG Baybrook has the Chi 36 can't sell untill 10/22 though. Buddy just sent the pic I'll quit bugging him I guess... think if I can't find a trade for tatums, I'm going for these unless pics of the red/blk or blk/orange appear before then
654798102.jpg

Look just like Tatums just red and no JT... the blk interior is clutch I've worn the gold medals maybe 10 times and the interior is quickly turning Khaki... mesh still looks fresh though. 🤷‍♂️ is there a PF dropping in this CW? Anyone know?

With all these basic semi linked releases giving so many issues juts wait till CG11S drop the shoe connoisseurs will be hot....
Considering returning the glory’s for that specific reason. Haven’t had a chance to play in them and might not get a chance until later on. I like the psychic energy but it’s probably same case as well. I want a solid colorway like the Luka’s but they’re limited 🙄. And I’m not a fan of the Purple/mango CW.

Never going to understand buying a shoe to try on but return because the colorway you don't like. Why not wait for a colorway you like?

I used to do this because my size would sell out quickly, and there is usually a 1 item per person limit. So I'd buy the sneaker in whatever color was available to try it on and make sure it fit and return it. That way, when the colorway I really wanted came out...I got the correct size before it sold out.

I used to do this because my size would sell out quickly, and there is usually a 1 item per person limit. So I'd buy the sneaker in whatever color was available to try it on and make sure it fit and return it. That way, when the colorway I really wanted came out...I got the correct size before it sold out.

Yea especially now where everything sells out, I’ll take whatever color I can get to try on if I’m not sure how they’ll fit cause chances are I won’t even get the colorway I want and I’ll have to pay resell. Last thing I want is to buy a pair at resell price and it fit wrong and I lose money flipping it back.

thejisback thejisback
What are you even talking about with double standards and false narratives? So Luka hasn’t put up crazy numbers or carried his team full of Knicks supporting players past expectations as a 22 yr old? Again, he’s done more than Zion, who they slapped the 34 and 35 on. What it sounds like, is your “facts” are based your guy not getting the shine you feel he deserves.

Again never said anything about zion.

Back
Top Bottom