Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Why do some of you like lows so much

Not sure if I like that big white midsole
Looks like these are kid versions like the early pictures of the infrareds were that were the solid outsole. StockX and Goat have the pictures up as clear bottoms. Smh.

Heatwaves and first flights for me so far in this model. That brown colored Rui pair will work though unless another solid bottom mid top comes out.

Hmmm, now I'm worried the 5/19 release isn't the lows after all, it's this pair

Infrareds are on a couple calendars (notably DSG) but didn't say lows. ...looks like it might actually not be lows.

It looks like the $160 price point shows they are grade school sizes.
Yikes. It might be a while for lows.

It looks like the $160 price point shows they are grade school sizes.
Yikes. It might be a while for lows.
1651169909362.png

Definitely worth pushing something out for these IMO. Last 3 models have been hits without doubt.
while I loved my old pairs in terms of materials and performance, I don't use them that much and hate for them to rot in the closet. considering the improvement and innovation on the 36 makes you think that it's better to move on. whether I sell them or not, I'm not at a loss. I'll just give them to my son once he hit adolescence and if he goes on a growth spurt.

just cleaned and put some old pairs in their boxes to be sold.

RIP Laura Branigan

I ended up copping the greens because I figure they'll look the best once the yellowing sets in. Not thrilled about the gold but I love anything green.

I originally just wanted the Luca PE but my size has pretty much vanished on the secondary market and I'm not paying 400+

Back
Top Bottom