Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Sooo after a week of playing, I noticed that the zoom unit on the right shoe protrudes a bit more than the other.

0A870704-AE16-4805-B179-1E3CF7941FCF.jpeg

Me personally, I would return it if I'm using it to hoop.

I had the same issue, but with the banned Jordan 31s. It was a 6mm difference and had one foot lopsided.

Any updates on people playing in the lows? YouTube review consensus seem to say that the mids are better if I’m not mistaken? I’m mostly concerned about heel lockdown and foot containment. Need that to be right to have any confidence in my shoes.

Updates on what? If you don't have the shoe sawing some part of your foot off, they look great and play great. I'd have bought like 5 pairs if I didn't have issues.

Any updates on people playing in the lows? YouTube review consensus seem to say that the mids are better if I’m not mistaken? I’m mostly concerned about heel lockdown and foot containment. Need that to be right to have any confidence in my shoes.

Been a smooth “ride” for me so far on the lows. Nothing to report on the mids cuz I don’t have any but by the looks of the overall consensus of owners here, the 36s are outstanding.

I have it in my rotation along with the Flotro 4s.

Got 4 pairs of mids and infrared lows and they all perform excellent and consistent no matter the colorway or cut. I spend 2-5 hours on court every day and I've been using each pair at least once a week, plus sometimes at the gym or for injury rehab.

Zero issues for me since last October with any of the 36.

Damn you play a lot of basketball :emoji_eyes:
yes I do 👍 basketball is my life and I am fortunate enough to be able to do what I do today.

I develop high school student athletes 5 days per week at a D1 sports school program where I coach my son's team.

From Spring to August, I coach an Elite AAU All-Regional team.

Between all of that I'm a professional skills coach and whenever I have some spare time I still try to work on my game as much as I can, just for the love of it when I'm not mixing it up my my players on court, plus I get to wear all my J's!!!

Last edited:
yes I do 👍 basketball is my life and I am fortunate enough to be able to do what I do today.

I develop high school student athletes 5 days per week at a D1 sports school program where I coach my son's team.

From Spring to August, I coach an Elite AAU All-Regional team.

Between all of that I'm a professional skills coach and whenever I have some spare time I still try to work on my game as much as I can, just for the love of it when I'm not mixing it up my my players on court, plus I get to wear all my J's!!!

You have time to develop over 40+ year old players trying to make it into the NBA with a bad back and arthritic knees? Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom