Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by flores

Air Randy still going hard�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fakes? pssh..lookin like that? yeah right....
Get mad though.

He got animated intros and females hand modeling his kicks. Randy just swagged on this whole smear campaign.

Zyzz you never answered my question, with the shut down of Air Randy does this help you and your daddy Jay from SDS go to the top sellers of knock off Jordans?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Zyzz you never answered my question, with the shut down of Air Randy does this help you and your daddy Jay from SDS go to the top sellers of knock off Jordans?

bro, go report him to NIKE! people have pmed me asking info about him and i dont even bother replying. he sells fakes and exact shoes AR does.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess you guys dont know about the REAL Zyzz. hes from Australia which is why i said it. SMH

SMH @ U everyone knows the real zyzz passed away and you have the audacity to front like that
indifferent.gif

straight up *****made

you just worried know that you messed with the wrong people

what do you think is going to happen to when you try to knock another mans hustle especially when his hustle is illegal business

have fun looking back every where you go and sleeping with the lights on cause you legit shook
grin.gif

and dont close your eyes in the shower
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
What a fool, you know that most of the major players in this game are about that life right? How else do you think they get their hands on these shoes? 

first the dude that killed himself over loosing baby girl & now this.
r.i.p
30t6p3b.gif
NTers dropping like flies out here man
frown.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

the people actually getting butt hurt by Randy selling b grades are lames who need to go out and get some P..

honestly you are knocking someones hustle wihch is legit and your "love" for the game has nothing to do with this..... nike should be the ones with petitions and stuff... this is NT the place where we buy kicks and discuss random stuff...

we dont knock another mans hustle because " i aint eating"
1zxppaw.gif

I was reading this thread like it was posted today, only to find out this happened over a year ago

wow...reading this thread opens my eyes to how many fake *** people support fake sneakers. Air Randy's b made *** should've been shut down LOOOONG time ago. Kudos to anybody that took action to get this fake pusher off the market. It's a neverending battle that needs to be fought. There's no room for fakes in this....
please keep bringing back old posts

SMH @ U everyone knows the real zyzz passed away and you have the audacity to front like that
indifferent.gif

straight up *****made

you just worried know that you messed with the wrong people

what do you think is going to happen to when you try to knock another mans hustle especially when his hustle is illegal business

have fun looking back every where you go and sleeping with the lights on cause you legit shook
grin.gif

and dont close your eyes in the shower
nerd.gif

:lol: This thread got emotional quick

so randy sells fake kicks? all these years i thought they were just bgrades :lol:

high quality fakes, unauthorized pairs, etc. I mean, Ive seen bad fakes, and the Ive seen randys shoes. Nobody is going to know if they are fake or not, so to me its like whatever

high quality fakes, unauthorized pairs, etc. I mean, Ive seen bad fakes, and the Ive seen randys shoes. Nobody is going to know if they are fake or not, so to me its like whatever

They'll know when you hoop in them and the cardboard where the Nike Air is supposed to be snaps in half and your "fresh breds" are scattered across the court in pieces.

I've seen it happen. Comical at best.

They'll know when you hoop in them and the cardboard where the Nike Air is supposed to be snaps in half and your "fresh breds" are scattered across the court in pieces.
I've seen it happen. Comical at best.

why would you want to play in some uncomfortable Jordans when there are much better shoes out there

so this dude is even a snitch in real life...figures.

go join a neighborhood watch or some ish.

Last edited:
Randy Liu just opened a new site cause people caught on to airrandy.com now He owns and Operates Sole-up.com just like vmvinc.com. These people keep getting away with selling Replica's B Grades, Variant's whatever you want to call them. Hot Garbage is what they sell screw them all I am so sick of these chumps doing this and getting away with it! The sad thing is there making more money then me working full time at my main job and selling 100% Authentic Jordan Retro kicks at night out of my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom