AJ XXX (30)

wut

Not sure if this is the sketch your referring too but this one says 2.17.15 
nerd.gif
Looks like he tried to tie the X and XX into it to me.

He probably meant look, but put review..

either way i appreciate the vid cause it gives me an idea of how they look on foot 

Last edited:

He probably meant look, but put review..

either way i appreciate the vid cause it gives me an idea of how they look on foot 
Yep.  Foamer is solid with getting up the first looks/content.  Expect he'll have a "performance overview" up later on 

I'm in for these.  Gotta stay strong and wait for a deal though...

info on the jeans?

Wrangler or nah?

And although I said that I wouldn't touch the XXX if they didn't have heel cushion, the fact that they have the EXACT SAME SETUP AND DESIGN as the XX9 infuriates me. However.....
count me in for a pair of XXX. The Galaxy color. When they drop to $99.99 and I have a 30% off coupon with free shipping.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to watch because jordan.com is blocked on my work network. it says it's a gambling site. I find that immensely hilarious.

Why the hell didn't they plan better to have enough time to design the 30th anniversary shoe? Inexplicable.
In all fairness to Nike, how were they supposed to know that there would be a year 2016?  You can't prepare for something like that.  

The continued passage of time took us all by surprise.  

Between the AJ XXX and the Air Mags, I think Nike's engineers firmly believed that the world would end sometime during q1 2015.  

In all fairness to Nike, how were they supposed to know that there would be a year 2016?  You can't prepare for something like that.  

The continued passage of time took us all by surprise.  

Between the AJ XXX and the Air Mags, I think Nike's engineers firmly believed that the world would end sometime during q1 2015.  

So they had an Air Jordan XX8 and XX9 but didn't have enough time to forsee an Air Jordan XXX being made?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom