AJ XXX (30)

So the rumored release is 1.5 weeks away and there's zero release information, pics, leaks, anything on this......

Maybe no release at all....

JS"

^ I think that's a plausible prediction. They just popped up on J23 app release calendar about a week ago. Considering that, the colorway, and lack of pics they could be a Trophy Room exclusive or something similar.

The trophy room xx3's came out of nowhere too.

Last edited:
Ive played five games in my black cats, overall great shoe.

A little bit bulkier than kobes which Im used too, and needed a little bit of breaking in as my TTS was a little tight.

Absolutey solid after a couple games though, traction was good enough on all types of indoor court conditions.

Transition isn't noticeable, comfort is great but courtfeel is good enough.

Fit the foot well, no awkwardness and enough ankle structure so far.

Fairly easy to get on and lockdown is good to great.

Ive played five games in my black cats, overall great shoe.

A little bit bulkier than kobes which Im used too, and needed a little bit of breaking in as my TTS was a little tight.

Absolutey solid after a couple games though, traction was good enough on all types of indoor court conditions.

Transition isn't noticeable, comfort is great but courtfeel is good enough.

Fit the foot well, no awkwardness and enough ankle structure so far.

Fairly easy to get on and lockdown is good to great.
Solid, concise review. Repped.

I've given up hope on the rumored release pair next week...lol. If they do only release at trophy room, there's no way most will have an opportunity to obtain.

JS"

Solid, concise review. Repped.
When I first put em on I thought 

oh! there bit big and heavy compared to minimalist kobe I wont like em and theyll go back

but they are close to the TOP atm for basketball performance IMO.

Transition not noticeable was a good thing very smooth.

Soles are easily most rigid shoe ive worn.

Good job JB you have gained my earnings

Last edited:
Eastbay Flash Sale 20% off code works on the XXXs (including the red/blk): EMEB6683

not sure if it's a one time use code but doubt it

Cool, still holding out for the all black pair to got that price or lower, that's the best part about these not being coveted because I think they're an awesome shoe and the price will drop.
hope your size is available when they get to your price. I have missed out in the past by waiting too long ....

nerd.gif

Hopefully those of us that rocked with these from jump will be able to score a pair 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom