AJ XXX (30)

Everybody that was in for the 30 needs a shot at these..   hopefully they look out for ya'll

Last edited:
Overseas is all I know, but I wouldn't be surprise NDC sends a surprise tweet for a release on Snkrs. I will definitely have my phone in hand all day that day.....or should I say the next 2 weeks just in case

I'm still seeing confusion around the Web about what is releasing the 9th. The quais going with a bigger launch? Or the white midsole cosmos that spike Lee has been seen wearing?

I wish it were just the Westbrook ASGs.

Should be no confusion as the only announced release is the Q54 on 7/9. Was special release in Chicago last week but no US date has been stated, just a lot of wishing ....

I imagine that if a NDC release is to take place, it'll be via The Draw.

Glad Chicago was blessed on this one as I'm 0-for-Forever with NDC raffles.

frown.gif

I need these. I hope they not super limited 
yeah me too mayne but even if that hit hohs and niketown here it will be close to impossible to get with all the friends and family ish that goes on in dfw hell i havent won a raffle at a footlocker footaction store ever since they initiated the process smh

COSMOOOOOOOOOS

this is the 1 XXX release i was hoping would release, well the first cosmos images we saw when tinker did the PR and the ASG westbrook joints. but i guess these will have to do. 

they could of done so much more with this shoe

Back
Top Bottom