AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Do you have pics? Were they on MJ?

here you go and no they werent on mj

I'm sure mj has his own PE but you most likely saw these. this is Lu's doctered pair.

MORE INFO, MORE INFO... This is interesting... I actually have never seen these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The ones I saw had a black tongue and a white and black tongue tag... I know he is wearing them in the jumpman shoot but I have seen a team photo or something of him wearing them...

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^ Do you have pics? Were they on MJ?

here you go and no they werent on mj

I'm sure mj has his own PE but you most likely saw these. this is Lu's doctered pair.

MORE INFO, MORE INFO... This is interesting... I actually have never seen these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The ones I saw had a black tongue and a white and black tongue tag... I know he is wearing them in the jumpman shoot but I have seen a team photo or something of him wearing them...

lol the pair on the left is nothing to be excited about...It's a doctered pair of authentic black toes. Lu butchered the tounges and just stitched on a tounge from a Bred aj1. So these are deemed NOT authentic.
But MJ's pair that he actually wore in the team pic and the jumpman shoot pic actually has a black tounge w/ black and red tag.
And you should show pics of these "MJ black toes" with black tounge and white/black tag. If one really exitsts.  

Oh gotcha... Man those are definitely alot nicer than my pair then... lol Mine arent doctored black toes, they're painted OG breds... haha

I will try to find that pair I am thinking of though for sure... Man its been years since I have seen it...

i am really liking the og blk toe 1 customs i might do the same...esp since the 1s jordan wore in the original jumpman photo shoot had the black tounge w. black/red nike air

^^J - Nice updated collection pic there. Those white/black/red KOs are calling my name...
glasses.gif

I love Carolina 1s... Wonderful, they're probably my favorite 1s.

I can't believe they're going to retro those AJKO
smh.gif

I'm Addicted
If somebody has a colorway that i dont and is willing to sell. PM ME

Good stuff Jermaine and Etebelz! Jermaine, you still need to move those 10.5 wht/rd/blk KO's over this way you know
wink.gif

^ Nice pick up E!! Worth every penny! The vintage 85 circa autographs alone are priceless! Got to love MJ Pe's!

i'm about to do a custom job and need a white tongue tag with a black nike air logo (or just nike if i can't find the air with it), same size as the old jordans.

if anyone knows where i can find this i would certainly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom