AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

roll.gif
@ all u dudes that passed on the varsity reds because u wanted to cop the "REAL" infrareds
laugh.gif

i think after i get da allstar XIII's i wont cop a single jordan....this right here was back breaker...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i think after i get da allstar XIII's i wont cop a single jordan....this right here was back breaker...

i thought you were going to cop white/VR 6s and call it a day?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i thought you were going to cop white/VR 6s and call it a day?
laugh.gif
naw, i think imma just pass on those too...my all time favorite VI's were da black and infrareds...all da other colors played second banana to me.

Once again, I got to remind you: MarqueeSole had the True Blue in patent leather for sell... but when they actually released, they turned out great, without any patent leather.

Once again, I got to remind you: MarqueeSole had the True Blue inpatent leather for sell... but when they actually released, they turnedout great, without any patent leather.

Uhhh^^^ No....your mistaken

I thought so..figured somebody would give a immature answer..but I think I might try and get this pack cause I missed out on the black/red pair due to glue stains on the toe area of the last pair in my size

I feel for those who passed up on the black/varsity reds for these. Well on the other hand, only those who weren't hella dissing the black/varsity reds just because the paint wasn't infrared. IMO, when it comes to these, the nubuck is just as important as the infrared paint.

Originally Posted by thrudwire

I feel for those who passed up on the black/varsity reds for these. Well on the other hand, only those who weren't hella dissing the black/varsity reds just because the paint wasn't infrared. IMO, when it comes to these, the nubuck is just as important as the infrared paint.

I agree with this guy, its VERY important.

what would you rather have: varsity red with durabuck, or infrared with suede?

Originally Posted by flappy188

Good question, easy answer. Varsity red w/durabuck.

hmmm Varsity Red 6s are still at my footlocker. Gonna cop em on the 50 and enjoy the sale price.

Originally Posted by flappy188

both lol

Back
Top Bottom