Akon signed Lady GaGa right? soooooo...

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

How can he be a Billionaire no one in Hip Hop is richer than Jay and he's still 100's of millions away from being there

Not sure if serious. You are either really young or really stupid. 
Spoiler [+]

alg_diddy.jpg

are you stupid Jay-z is richer than Diddy
laugh.gif
I hope he wasn't serious
roll.gif

Diddy's net worth = $380 million
Jay Z net worth = $450 million

Jay > Diddy 

Originally Posted by cartune

Fooly got a damn gas pump station at his crib tho of course he caking

Motiation
pimp.gif

"Gettin Tupac money...twice over" Rozay

Akon killed it with the mirror/flat screen tv's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I too am trying to figure out where this Diddy having more money than Jay thing is coming from.
This.

every list i be seeing Diddy always comes in behind jigga (nh)

Well being that forbes only Guess who made the most and doesn't have any access to any of them *@#+$@ booksI'm not surprised ...I expected Baby to be on there Tho ..

Why are y'all ALWAYS bringing up Baby? Wasn't it proven thsa he DOESN'T own the oil company, that they (he & Wayne) owe near 10 mil in taxes & that they still owe producers for beats from the Carter 3
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by Badham

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Bieber is the next Justin Timberlake if he plays it right...
Yeah but Gaga is ALREADY this generations Madonna and Elton John. So whats your point?

-The Juice

Shes a icon atm, but she still is not elton aor donna
lady-gaga-and-elton-john1.jpg

EltonJohnLadyGaga.jpg

lady-gaga-madonna.jpg

lady-gaga-and-madonna-snl-catfight.jpg

the torch has been passed my dude.

-The Juice

First Jay-Z is richer than Diddy. Than Lady Gaga is this Generations Madonna and/or Elton John? 

I feel sorry for the next generation of kids. You guys are just DUMB. There's no other way to put it.

richiecotite wrote:
I can't believe someone would go so hard defending Usher

^ LOL, THIS! I mean confessions was cool but he does not have one song that has left the kind of feelings/impressions that MJ consistently has plus when you try too hard to be like a legend (aka # eight) it takes away.... A LOT!

puff been bending artists over for decades now, what do yall need to see?

woopty doo, jay made more this year and possibly the 2 before that

we'd never know either way, it's just estimated worth

Yeah but Gaga is ALREADY this generations Madonna and Elton John. So whats your point?

-The Juice

lady-gaga-and-elton-john1.jpg

EltonJohnLadyGaga.jpg

lady-gaga-madonna.jpg

lady-gaga-and-madonna-snl-catfight.jpg

-The Juice

First Jay-Z is richer than Diddy. Than Lady Gaga is this Generations Madonna and/or Elton John? 

I feel sorry for the next generation of kids. You guys are just DUMB. There's no other way to put it.
Are you saying Madonna is better than Lady Gaga? Madonna is not even close to being as talented as Gaga.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

-The Juice

-The Juice

Are you saying Madonna is better than Lady Gaga? Madonna is not even close to being as talented as Gaga.
Are you !*+#%*% serious?

I think he meant that Lady Gaga is the premier female pop superstar of our generation just like Madonna was for the 80's and beyond..You cant compare career stats yet because Gaga hasn't been around for 2 decades but her impact on music has definitely been one of the hugest since Aguilera and Spears. I think Gaga is more talented than them though.

LOL @ torch being passed, and I like GaGa.

Um....Madonna is light years ahead of GaGa, and its has nothing to do with singing abilities or amount of talent. Madonna's songs are memorable and she has been an icon in the industry for over 20 years, and is STILL relevant. GaGa forces her "image originality" down your throat while Madonna's just comes naturally.

If Madonna drops another album she'd still be # 1 on the charts on release week.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ torch being passed, and I like GaGa.

Um....Madonna is light years ahead of GaGa, and its has nothing to do with singing abilities or amount of talent. Madonna's songs are memorable and she has been an icon in the industry for over 20 years, and is STILL relevant. GaGa forces her "image originality" down your throat while Madonna's just comes naturally.

If Madonna drops another album she'd still be # 1 on the charts on release week.

My bad I forgot that this is the music forum and talent and abilities dont matter just ****-riding my bad

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Why are y'all ALWAYS bringing up Baby? Wasn't it proven thsa he DOESN'T own the oil company, that they (he & Wayne) owe near 10 mil in taxes & that they still owe producers for beats from the Carter 3
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't mean their Broke either ..Just don't pay *#+$*$ ..Donald Trump went Bankrupt and is Still a Billionaire ..So whatchu sayin?CashMoney Had THE most Lucrative Lable Deal Ever ...80/20 and keep their Masters?Plus them *#+$*$ Had Hella platinum records and HitsIf Wayne Made 20 million , what makes you think Baby didn't make more?Add in Royalties and whatever else he got. ( #$*% that isn't public)I say the dude is doing well, REAL well... Regardless of all the other****But you right .. I shouldn't have said Baby ..Slim would be a better Choice .. cuz he's lowkey and and doesn't ball out like his bro

-The Juice

She really is...

Originally Posted by crobers 78

richiecotite wrote:
I can't believe someone would go so hard defending Usher
^ LOL, THIS! I mean confessions was cool but he does not have one song that has left the kind of feelings/impressions that MJ consistently has plus when you try too hard to be like a legend (aka # eight) it takes away.... A LOT!
It's bad enough you dedicate yourself to sucking Jordan off and bringing "#8" up every chance you get in S&T...now you gon' bring that #*$* to Music? Scram outta here %##%#.
Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I shouldn't have said Baby ..Slim would be a better Choice .. cuz he's lowkey and and doesn't ball out like his bro
pimp.gif

I was gonna say how is Gaga not this generations Madonna or Elton, i don't really $+*# with her but she's a pop monster. Then i realized this is music forum, and no way i'm getting sucked into a ****** fight round here.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I too am trying to figure out where this Diddy having more money than Jay thing is coming from.

Me too.
A LOT of comedy in here though.

I never understood why cats argue over whats in another mans pocket...what does this have to do with your money?...either way 80% of the people mentioned in this thread (even their children in some cases) never have to work another day in their lives PERIOD!..so just take these numbers as motivation and put it into motion..

Back
Top Bottom